~Save the drama for your mama~

lipshock

You are my favourite! This is such a gorgeous look! I am going to try and replicate this, but I am sure it will be nowhere near perfection as yours. :]

DevinGirl

Bah! Everytime I look at your posts, I feel hopeless! Haha, j/k. You are mucho talented. What sort of brushes do you use?

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Bah! Everytime I look at your posts, I feel hopeless! Haha, j/k. You are mucho talented. What sort of brushes do you use?

You all are so sweet, thanks for all the luvly comments!

To answer your question DevinGirl, I use MAC 217, 242, 224, & 266. Don't know what I would do without them lol.

mzcelaneous

SO pretty!

I'm with you w/Happening Gal. I was a bit hesitant at first, but ended up purchasing it anyway. Oh gawd...I LOVE IT! And it looks SOOO good on you!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
SO pretty!

I'm with you w/Happening Gal. I was a bit hesitant at first, but ended up purchasing it anyway. Oh gawd...I LOVE IT! And it looks SOOO good on you!

Thank you! It's definitely one of my new favs!

msmack

LOVE the look and your freckles are the cutest!
winks.gif

Esperanza

That's beautiful, perfect blending and choice of colours. I think you're on your way for another tut
th_wink3.gif

whisper2scream

Those lashes are fabulous. I have to agree with others that your blending is really great... the colors are still well defined, but flow well.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoraptor
This is outstanding! Incredibly sexy and what wonderful lashes!

Yeah the lashes are my favorite part of it all although, it was the hardest to put on lol. I don't usally have problems with lashes but for some reason these ones were being a pain in the a$$.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
Your eyes look amazing.

Thank you so much! It means alot comming from you since your like a mu idol lol.