Saw a couple of pics of DANSE MSF and Piggies

Sophia84

It looks so pretty!! The piggies look a little chalky in these pics!

That bright lipglass looks awesome!!

lsperry

Aire-de-blu and Pastorale are mine!

Others compare the colors to azreal blue, nightlight and golder's green; but their finishes are "pearl". So, I don't care if the new piggies look like them if they have a matte finish. They look like they are. Anyone know if the finish is matte?

poddygirl

Thoe MSFs are simply gorgeous! Happy day after Christmas shopping!
cheerleader.gif

flowerhead

That lipstick is mine...how glam...also, if you click on the holiday collections, there is the jewelescent image.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Those piggies aren't doing anyhting for me, but that just means more money to buy MSF and back ups for them.

Also, I thik the lippie in the photo is Danse; looks like it from the description;

Danse Rose Pink with silver pearl

BlahWah

And I thought I only wanted the msf's... Danse l/s looks like it would be a lovely addition to my collection! I'd have to see the shadows in person before I decide, but right now I want all the lipglasses!

Thanks for posting mekaboo!

Postette

thank you so much for posting this!!the visual is GORGEOUS...must have a photo of it as I already love ballet and the collection is ballet inspired...i like the greeen piggie..pastorale and the skinfinishes...eee
smiles.gif

Ella_

Im getting the MSFs, that lippie and maybe that lipglass.

good thing I didnt get anything from the holiday collections
smiles.gif

Aerynna

Squee! The piggies are nothing new, but the shots of the eyeshadows (off the the side) look really promising! Can't wait to see them!