Say bye to Mineralize Loose

BunnyBunnyBunny

So we got a HUGE RTV request of everything listed in the current Discontinued thread. Something shocking (maybe not super shocking since it's not a hugely popular) is Mineralize Loose. Our RTV list told us to send back all of our Mineralize Loose products, which is like 5 drawers full. They want us to only have three of each shade, the rest they want back. So I think they're considering axing this and want to keep 3 in case people need them in the summer?

foxxylatina07

Well that sux but if it's not selling well then they might as well, right? Maybe they want to make room for newer things.....I think. Let's see.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
So we got a HUGE RTV request of everything listed in the current Discontinued thread. Something shocking (maybe not super shocking since it's not a hugely popular) is Mineralize Loose. Our RTV list told us to send back all of our Mineralize Loose products, which is like 5 drawers full. They want us to only have three of each shade, the rest they want back. So I think they're considering axing this and want to keep 3 in case people need them in the summer?

yeah we got that same fax, and what sucks is that its due monday morning, and we haven't even started it! and we've got a shit-ton of mineralize loose down in the stockroom, and i mean a shit-ton! god i hate macy's! there's only four of us on staff tmrw and only two on sunday. don't know how its gonna get done.

i'm wondering if they're planning on repackaging it?
th_dunno.gif

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yeah we got that same fax, and what sucks is that its due monday morning, and we haven't even started it! and we've got a shit-ton of mineralize loose down in the stockroom, and i mean a shit-ton! god i hate macy's! there's only four of us on staff tmrw and only two on sunday. don't know how its gonna get done.

i'm wondering if they're planning on repackaging it?
th_dunno.gif

God, i wish MAC would hire people for kinda like part time jobs to take care of stuff that the MA's dont really want to do. Kinda like interns, i would do that in a second lol

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
God, i wish MAC would hire people for kinda like part time jobs to take care of stuff that the MA's dont really want to do. Kinda like interns, i would do that in a second lol

i LOVE doing RTVs. i just hate being given two days to do it and trying to get it done and work the floor at the same time! we just don't have the staff to do it! i'm hoping that its really slow at some point tmrw so that all four of us can work on it. not only do we have go thru everything on the floor, but we also have our stockroom downstairs and the huge-ass shipment that we got on thursday that's barely been touched.

i have a feeling there's gonna be alot missing in the shipment from this round of RTVs.
whistle.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
So weird cause they just got the new Mineralize stand that has slots for the foundation XD

I thought the same thing.

Ruby_Woo

You have GOT to be kidding me. Here mineralized loose is ridiculously popular and I sell at least 3 a day. OMG no way. Im actually freaking out because I use mineralized loose in Medium over ANY foundation I have! At my location Mineralized everything is uber popular.

Im gonna call and ask my store manager because we haven't heard anything like that omg!

I hope its for repackaging purpose cus the packaging sucks big time :s

erine1881

I found out the scoop on the mineralize loose. Its not getting DC'd. Awhile ago all of macys got mass quantities of it shipped to their locations, and apparently mac lost track of who got what. So what they're doing is having macys send back all but 3 of each color, and they'll reship everything later, this time keeping track of how any they're shipping. So no worries to all you mineralize loose lovers out there. Its here to stay!

BlahWah

^^ Whew, thanks for looking into that Erine! I was going to try Studio Sculpt for a summer but Mineral Loose was great in the heat and I'd stock up if it was going to be dc'd!

Ruby_Woo

Thank you Erine! I was freaking out lol and I freaked out my manager as well lol.
*breathe* breathe* lol

erine1881

Yeah its just as macys that this is happening. The same thing happened with all the MES that are on the tower, NW35 and NW45 studio fix, knight divine and idol eyes. All of these have been sent back-the entire inventory- and will be reshipped at some point. We got a lot of NW45 girls that aren't gonna be too happy!:angry:

Latest posts