Say goodbye to the 182 Kabuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofaced

Ahhh..........

Glad I have mine, should I get a back up?
graucho.gif

allan_willb

lol....i think every MA, mac addict or anyone whos obsessed with mac brushes (like me) should get one be4 its too late!I got mines!

cakes

I heard that the silver-handled CD one was LE but they'll be coming out w/one that has a black handle that will be permenant.

Gisselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes
I heard that the silver-handled CD one was LE but they'll be coming out w/one that has a black handle that will be permenant.

i hope so b/c i want another one

Sanne

last tiem I checked there where still a few left @ my counter

If anyone want one lemme know!

jess98765

no one here uses brushes hence our MAC has like gallizon of these brushes left! i bet the 182 will be at our counter for around another 6 months
smiles.gif
lol, i'm not complaining....more time to save for this
smiles.gif

Turbokittykat

I want one but I'm not willing to pay £29 for it! IMO that's just a rip-off, especially when the Chanel version is almost as good and only £20. I had some loyalty points for a store that sells Chanel so I ended up getting the Chanel version for free. That's a much better deal than paying £29 for the MAC #182, IMO, even if the #182 is slightly softer and fuller.

I'm tired of EL trying to rip us UK makeup lovers off. The #182 in the US is $45 and here it is £29. The BB version is $30 in the US, so I expected it to be about 2/3 of the UK price of the #182 in the UK too. When I went to check it's £27! If the BB brush can be sold for $30 in the US there is no excuse whatsoever for it being £27 here. I was so disgusted that it cemented my decision to not buy a kabuki from any EL company and to get the Chanel instead.

Dia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes

That's what the MA's told me too. I'm still glad I bought one though! lol

Shawna

Applying powder, buffing, some people even use it for liquid foundation, but I have never tried that. If you can find one, it is worth every penny. I use it to apply my mineral makeup and it gives flawless coverage.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I got mine a couple weeks ago!!
greengrin.gif

Do you like it better than your BE kabuki?

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I am getting it too. I ordered it.

GOOD LORD! you still havent gotten it! Well once you do you'll LOVE it! Its so soft and kuxurious!

oh and for the person that asked if it was better than teh BE one the answer is YES, teh be one in my opinion was kinda scratchy, this one dosnt scratch at all its very soft a LOT thicker and bigger than teh be one too... it really isa GREAT investment!

jenniferm1972

I think I'll have to wait for the one with the black handle to come out...that way it will match the rest of my collection....sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts