say yeah! to cranberry

tracie

I'm seriously super nervous about a MAC interview I have this tuesday..it was supposed to be last wednesday, but I had to reschedule it..this was the look I was going to use..but eh, I don't know what I'll do on tuesday.

int1.jpg

d2506ce6.jpg

lips - hot chrome and nympette, i think
eyes - say yeah! on the inner lid, cranberry in the crease, sunday's best as a highlight and beauty marked over blacktrack fluidline with the liner. espresso is on the brows.

face - studio fix n4, shimpagne, and naked you.

tips or suggestions appreciated!!

sarahbeth564

I love it all...but kind of separately.

I'm not too wild about the eyes with the lips. But I love them both on their own.

ps. good luck with your interview

jess98765

girlie, you rock this look! i love it.. you are way too cute, with hot as makeup skiils and perfect as skin...they are gonna love you!

Miss_Behave

looks great!! only suggestion: since the eyes and the lips are pretty shine I would go with something more matte or dewy on the cheeks

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
looks great!! only suggestion: since the eyes and the lips are pretty shine I would go with something more matte or dewy on the cheeks

definitely, I only have three face products that aren't blatently shimmery, so I guess I'll have to break down and buy a blush creme..hehe
smiles.gif

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
girlie, you rock this look! i love it.. you are way too cute, with hot as makeup skiils and perfect as skin...they are gonna love you!

Thank youuu!! I hope I get it, I want to quit my serving job SO bad.

Latest posts