Say Yes To...

brokenxbeauty

The Say Yes To line is something I've been eyeing at the drugstore for some time now. They have Say Yes To Tomatoes, Say Yes to Carrots, and Say Yes to Cucumbers. They're very natural, eco-friendly products. For skin care, the different veggies are most helpful with different kinds of skin, and with hair care...different types of care (color care, strengthening, etc.)

This line looks amazing and I really want to try it out but I don't know where to start! Has anyone else tried anything from them? What did you think?

Here's a link to their website if anyone is interested: Yes To Carrotsâ„¢

vintagegold14

The Carrots body butter is amazing as a moisturizer!! I've found that you can use it on your face or anywhere else, really. Would 100% recommend. And the lip balms look reallyyyy good too.

Tashona Helena

Thanks for posting this. I want to try the Yes to Tomatos Lotion if I can't find C.O. Bigelow's face gel in B&BW. It seems like stuff with natural ingredients in it has been the only thing that's been working on my face lately.

vesperholly

I got a mini SYTC body butter for my purse today, and I love how it smells! It's very, very moisturizing, almost bordering on thick. A teeny little bit will go a long way. $2 at Target in the trial-size section!

I found this a big lots 75% off ...
they have some products from Long's (we dont have Long's in Utah)
they had the cleanser, day cream, night cream, and mask.
reglar price - $10-16.99 so 70% off i spent $3-$5 per product
i like the soft scent that ive heard some dont like ( its a light baby powder smell to it)
it does make my skin very soft i have noticed but i havent used it long enough to say ive seen anything other than that from it.

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailgirlxoxo
I found this a big lots 75% off ...
they have some products from Long's (we dont have Long's in Utah)
they had the cleanser, day cream, night cream, and mask.
reglar price - $10-16.99 so 70% off i spent $3-$5 per product
i like the soft scent that ive heard some dont like ( its a light baby powder smell to it)
it does make my skin very soft i have noticed but i havent used it long enough to say ive seen anything other than that from it.

My mom bought the day cream at Big Lots for 50% off. I'd never heard of it, but she went crazy when she saw it LOL. She was so excited.

n_c

I tried the Say yes to Carrots shampoo, my scalp reacted...I got some hives :/

euphrosyne_rose

I had been eyeing this collection of products as well and finally decided to try some stuff when I was at Ulta over the weekend. I got the STY Cucumbers eye gel and moisturizer. So far the moisturizer is amazing and I love it but I've only used it about 3 days so far, morning and night. I went to Walgreen's yesterday and got the cleanser and I like it as well so far. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean without feeling dry or tight. The Cucumber line is for combo/sensitive skin, the Tomato for oily/combo and the carrot for normal to dry skin. Walgreen's was having B1G1 half off sale until later this week so I may go back and get some other things like one of the face masks. So far loving this line!