scared money don't make none*...

Stylishchica319

Thanks you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdinorawr
you're lips are quite luscious (sp?) my lips are sooo thin i hate them. you're quite lucky

Don't hate your lips! I used to think mine were really ugly when I was younger! I only started liking them after I started college. The grass is always greener on the other side...I think thin lips are pretty!

missdiorable

you look wonderful wearing those red lips
smiles.gif
. i <3 this look on you.

AllINeedIsMac

wow, this looks so good with the lips. hey what's on your look in your avatar, I would love to pull that off? Did you post that? That isn;t the "lingerie-inspired" one is it?

user46

omg you MUST do a tutorial! i have like the same color complexion as you , and the colors you choose are so fitting

Stylishchica319

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
wow, this looks so good with the lips. hey what's on your look in your avatar, I would love to pull that off? Did you post that? That isn;t the "lingerie-inspired" one is it?

Nope,it's one I never posted...'cuz I'm a punk.

Stylishchica319

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACpro__*
omg you MUST do a tutorial! i have like the same color complexion as you , and the colors you choose are so fitting

Me? Tutorial? Wha...? I might try one eventually...I'm warning you though I might suck at it.
smiles.gif
The pics show up more "yellow" because of my lack of a camera with a flash...so my complexion in these pics isn't really "true." But THANK YOU! You're really nice!

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylishchica319
Nope,it's one I never posted...'cuz I'm a punk.

Well, cough it up! What do you have on? Because I would love to know (in the avatar, I'm loving the lipstick).

Latest posts