Scarlett Johannsen's look in the Black Dahlia

SagMaria

Can anyone advice me on how to copy this look? This is the only picture I can find online, I wish there was something closer up. Also, I know there was a makeup breakdown listing all the makeup products used on her in this look online somewhere but I can't seem to find where it is.
Thanks ladies!!
specktra_rocks.gif

User49

Face: Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Blot Powder, Blushbaby Blush
Brows: Lingering Pencil
Eyes: Zoomlash Mascara, Bare Canvas Paint all over, and a tiny bit of Wedge or Malt E/S in crease of eye
Beauty Mole: Use a brush and some sort of black liquid liner to make a little beauty mole either near lips or near cheek
Lips: Brick Lipliner and Russian Red Lipstick
It looks like quite a matt look so don't use too many shimmery items. Keep it neautral.

SagMaria

Thanks glitter thats so great....now if I can only find out the EXACT products that were used on her....
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Face: Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Blot Powder, Blushbaby Blush
Brows: Lingering Pencil
Eyes: Zoomlash Mascara, Bare Canvas Paint all over, and a tiny bit of Wedge or Malt E/S in crease of eye
Beauty Mole: Use a brush and some sort of black liquid liner to make a little beauty mole either near lips or near cheek
Lips: Brick Lipliner and Russian Red Lipstick
It looks like quite a matt look so don't use too many shimmery items. Keep it neautral.

User49

just search google 'make up artist black dahlia' and hopefully it will come up! ;0) Last night I kept searching for the mua for Christina's new album cover and eventually found it! Now if I could just find the exact prouducts for that! If they had a 118 118 service to find exact make up used on different people I would be totally broke!
smiles.gif

Mac_Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
just search google 'make up artist black dahlia' and hopefully it will come up! ;0) Last night I kept searching for the mua for Christina's new album cover and eventually found it! Now if I could just find the exact prouducts for that! If they had a 118 118 service to find exact make up used on different people I would be totally broke!

i think her make up is really nice on the album cover, if you dont mind saying, whats the name of the site, as i would love to try it out, lol hope you dont mind
smiles.gif