*Scary* First FOTD!!!

Khalia25

Okay, so I bought up a gazillion things from Flashtronic and Rushmetal. The first thing I tried at home was Ether and Northern Lights. I was VERY skeptical about Ether and Quarry because I rarely wear blue/greens, but the MA convinced me. These pictures were taken after 8 hours at work. And I have the irregular eye thing going on, too. My left eye is smaller than my right, so it's always hard to get my application even!!! But here goes nothing. . . .oh, and the last one is a bonus picture. It's my "whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis" look. LOL But this is my first post...I'm scaaaared! *hee hee* Oh, and these are all camera phone pics, so excuse the quality.

I used:

Loreal True Match liquid foundation and powder
Northern Lights MSF
Some random pink cheek color from Sallys.
Ether on the lid (I used various colors from the swirls)
Light Ray as a highlight
Loreal Voluminous mascara
Luv 4 Ever Prolongwear on lips
A pink lipcolor I bought in Japan under Luv 4 Ever.

It was much more subtle at work and less "Mimi from Drew Carey" looking, but when I got home, I touched up some, and I touched up a bit too far.
icon_eek.gif

Thanks, girls!

kuuipo1207

LOL @ "Mimi from Drew Carey". Your makeup looks nothing like Mimi's. It looks great! I like both looks!!

franimal

I love the smokiness/shimmeriness! you did a great job! I bought ether yesterday and youve inspired me to go play with it. thats awesome you were able to achieve a variety of colors with it!

Latest posts