Scheduling hauls? Doesn't work for me :(

capmorlovesmac

Well you plan to wait with your next haul until a special LE comes out but then you pass the mac store and you need to go in there. This happened to me in the last days. But well - I love mac and I don't spend that much money on other things so I still love to feed my addiction with mac-goodies.
smiles.gif

I bought from mac:

Ungaro, BPB, Flower Mist Dew (my first BPB
smiles.gif
)
Ungaro, l/s, Pure Rose (thanks Susanne for the inspiration. It is soo pretty!)
Ungaro, e/s, Mineral
Ungaro, e/s, Soft Flower

Manish, l/s, Kiss Manish
Manish, l/g, Shine Manish
At first I thought..hmm.. so orangy toned.. can I wear that? But they are soo pretty and I didn't had anything similar yet)

Sheer Minerals, MSF, Petticoat (backup
bigheart.gif
)
Mineral Line, MES, Earthly Riches

Neo Sci-Fi, (little douglas online haul that just arrived), l/g, Naked Space

#180 via ebay (and authentic
sweatdrop.gif
)

Non-mac:

Jean Paul Gaultier, l/g that came out with the new perfume Madame.
On the lips it is not that pink. It is very sheer but it smelles a bit like the perfume
smiles.gif

haul_04_1.jpg

haul_04_2.jpg

But now I need all the energy I can get to wait with my next haul until RSS and Adoring Carmine will be available here!

kittykit

Great haul!!

I've been trying not to walk pass by MAC during my lunch break so that I won't do another big damage to my wallet this month *lol*

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
Great haul!!

I've been trying not to walk pass by MAC during my lunch break so that I won't do another big damage to my wallet this month *lol*

I try that every time when I have a appointment close to the store. But they must have some sort of huge magnet in there so that I have no chance
ssad.gif
greengrin.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
Yay, you got your brush!! Enjoy everything!

Yay I did! Finally
smiles.gif
I am so happy about it and will use it tomorrow. The brush is firmer than the 181 buffer brush that I use for my blush but it is perfect for my foundation and the top is soo soft. My skin will love it!
smiles.gif

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Yay I did! Finally
smiles.gif
I am so happy about it and will use it tomorrow. The brush is firmer than the 181 buffer brush that I use for my blush but it is perfect for my foundation and the top is soo soft. My skin will love it!
smiles.gif

I'm glad it's firm, I was wondering about that! Thanks for the info! Your skin and your countertop will love it(it's so pretty!)..

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
I'm glad it's firm, I was wondering about that! Thanks for the info! Your skin and your countertop will love it(it's so pretty!)..

Speaking of the love for my 180.. I think I just saw my make up storangebox jump a little closer too it!
th_dunno.gif
greengrin.gif
Too bad that this brush isn't perm. It should be!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
^LOL....yes, it def. should be...but it wouldn't be as "special" am I right?? haha.

Yes it wouldn't be that special anymore. But if it is that amazing for applying foundation/buffing foundation like I heard so far than why not make such a great item perm? Same with the pearlglide eyeliners. Rave was sold out and I wanted to buy a backup
crybaby.gif

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Yes it wouldn't be that special anymore. But if it is that amazing for applying foundation/buffing foundation like I heard so far than why not make such a great item perm? Same with the pearlglide eyeliners. Rave was sold out and I wanted to buy a backup
crybaby.gif

Because they're jerks!!! lol