Scorpio look!

Norwaygirl

This is my version of xsparkage's Scorpio horoscope look. Yay!
greengrin.gif

Check out her tutorial on Youtube! That look is superawesome!

I'm a Scorpio myself and I loved the look, so I couldn't resist trying to recreate it. Unfortunately I don't have all the products she used, so I had to switch them around a bit and substitute them with others, but that's ok. I really liked how it came out.

However, the pictures I took with my camera did the look no justice at all. I was really disappointed. It was soo dark and smoky in real life! Check out my video to see more.
winks.gif

IMG_5394x.jpg

IMG_5391x.jpg

IMG_5418x.jpg

Ugh, shimmer city! I need to invest in matte shadows!

IMG_5400x.jpg

I hate how the flash makes this look so unblended!!!

IMG_5419x.jpg

Face (all MAC)

Studio Fix Fluid NW20
MSFN in light
Dainty mineralized blush
Refined Golden bronzer

Eyes

UDPP
MAC Bare Study paint pot
MAC Phloof!
Manhattan Cosmetics e/s palette
Sleek makeup e/s palette (thanks to uh_oh_disco for recommending these!)
MAC Feline eye kohl
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Plushlash mascara in Plushblack

Lips

MAC Underage lipglass

IMG_5422x.jpg

I eat babies for breakfast.

Webcam snaps:

Picture0049x.jpg

These just looked cool:

Picture2x.jpg

Picture1.jpg

EDIT: I also made a video of me doing this look. It's not exactly a tutorial, so I reposted it in the Say Cheese forum.

If you wanna check it out, either go here: http://specktra.net/f183/scorpio-look-video-113062/ or to my Youtube: YouTube - xXNorwaygirlXx's Channel
smiles.gif

@Shimmer: I hope this is ok now? Sorry.

simplykat

that is a gorgeous look on you! i can't wait til she does the gemini look! (except it's the last one she's doing! )=

nunu

that's very pretty! i love the sleek palette it's gorgeous with lots of colour pay off!

ashleydenise

I love both looks! and it doesn't look unblended, but I know what you're talking about, cause my camera does that too =[

Do you know where I can get a Sleek palette online?

aleksis210

arggh I was thinking the same thing about my fotd too about it being so shimmery! Let me know what colors you get when you get some mattes! I do love this look though, you look awesome in dark colors. I have got to get underage l/g... Haha!
smiles.gif

pepe

Haha, thats funny that I am a Scorpio as well ( with everything that goes along with it
yes.gif
) and I wear make up like this ever sooo often.
I think I used MAC Copperclast, MAC Melon and Mac Apricot pink pigments. I adore my Bourjois Eyeliner pencil in Praline Inventif, the best brown-plum eyeliner I had ever used - glides and stays on all day, gorgeous!

BTW> I LOVE YOUR LOOK, U LOOK UTTERLY GAWJUS!

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
that's very pretty! i love the sleek palette it's gorgeous with lots of colour pay off!

Thank you! Yeah, I bought two of the palettes. They are awesome for the price and I love the big mirror that's inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
I love both looks! and it doesn't look unblended, but I know what you're talking about, cause my camera does that too =[

Do you know where I can get a Sleek palette online?

Thanks hun!
smiles.gif
The company website is under construction at the moment and I don't know where else you can get them, sorry.
th_dunno.gif
I bought mine at Superdrug in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
arggh I was thinking the same thing about my fotd too about it being so shimmery! Let me know what colors you get when you get some mattes! I do love this look though, you look awesome in dark colors. I have got to get underage l/g... Haha!
smiles.gif

I only have two matte shadows in my kit so far I think, both from Urban Decay. They are pretty good.

Underage was my first MAC lipglass and I still use it all the time, haha.

Thank you, I love doing smoky eyes.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe
Haha, thats funny that I am a Scorpio as well ( with everything that goes along with it
yes.gif
) and I wear make up like this ever sooo often.
I think I used MAC Copperclast, MAC Melon and Mac Apricot pink pigments. I adore my Bourjois Eyeliner pencil in Praline Inventif, the best brown-plum eyeliner I had ever used - glides and stays on all day, gorgeous!

BTW> I LOVE YOUR LOOK, U LOOK UTTERLY GAWJUS!

Thanks lovely! You look great!