Scrubs.....Poison

IslandGirl77

Ahh hells yeah! Six grade son! Skating ring! LOL My friend and I, actually made a dance routine to this song! Sweet and Sassy Players! That was our dance crew! LOL Corny as hell!

V2LUCKY

I LOVE scrubs!!! which episode is that from? I didn't get to watch Scrubs last night cause DH wanted to watch House. Wasn't Mandy Moore suppose to be on? damn! I really wanted to watch that one.

mspixieears

Ah yes, first year of high school...I must confess to liking that song also, which was pretty funny as I didn't usually listen to that type of music.

Why did Turk break out into the routine? Or would that be spoiling the episode (which won't air here for a kazillion years)?

polobear45

Girl ---you took it wayyyy back . I still got that single on a tape
smiles.gif
LOL
Me and my girl were cracking up !!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I LOVE scrubs!!! which episode is that from? I didn't get to watch Scrubs last night cause DH wanted to watch House. Wasn't Mandy Moore suppose to be on? damn! I really wanted to watch that one.

Awww...the DH has gotta go! He made you miss it! LOL. Just kidding. It was the first episode that aired last night. I LOVE SCRUBS. And Mandy Moore was on. She was pretty funny too.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Ah yes, first year of high school...I must confess to liking that song also, which was pretty funny as I didn't usually listen to that type of music.

Why did Turk break out into the routine? Or would that be spoiling the episode (which won't air here for a kazillion years)?

Girl, they were putting a band together or something. He was watching them and told them that they were garbage. So they challenged him to get up there. I kind of lost the whole point once he started dancing cuz I got charged and started dancing around the room and singing. LOL!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Ahh hells yeah! Six grade son! Skating ring! LOL My friend and I, actually made a dance routine to this song! Sweet and Sassy Players! That was our dance crew! LOL Corny as hell!

The Sweet and Sassy Players!!!! That's what I'm talkin' bout!!! LOL!!!! When I saw this and decided to post it you were the first person who popped into my head. The Sweet and Sassy Players!!!! I am gonna laugh about that all night!!
SuN39.gif

I used to make up dance routines in my backyard with my girls. We blasted the Sony boombox on my back porch. We really thought we were doin' it. It was all about the running man!! "Girl I must waaaaarn youuuuuuuu" LOL!!

mspixieears

Ah the happy memories, when I listened to that song, I was almost convinced for a split second that I was cool. As I said before, I didn't really listen to this sort of music and I was always getting picked on for being such a nerd by the people who would make up dance routines to these sorts of songs!

What is it with the 80s/early 90s dance routines??? Why was this considered so cool? I sucked so bad on the dancefloor, and the dance groupies used to give me soooo much shit for it!!! Haha!

"It's driving me ooo-out of my mi-iiii-ind, that's why it's hard for me to find.." I could go on.

Latest posts