Sea Me, sea sick!!

SalsaOnTheBeach

For the record... I don't like my Sea Me shadestick... It should be called the Mimi shadestick. =P

Here's my makeup from tonight... I don't have 101 pics like I usually do b/c I was rushing out the door and I was going to be late! And I couldn't be late to the club because I wanted to get in free!! LOL

IMG_1479.jpg

^This was actually taken when I got home... which was about an hour or so ago... so that's why the crease looks a little....faded... LOL

IMG_1454.jpg

This was the only pic I took before I ran out of the house...

IMG_1463.jpg

Awww...

IMG_1457.jpg

Got my drink in my hand! Woot!

I used (all MAC unless otherwise stated):

Cinema Secrets Eye Primer
Sea Me Shadestick
Brill e/s
Tres Teal e/s
Swimming over Tres Teal to <i>try</i> to minimize the blueness
Costa Rica e/s by Cargo
Print e/s
Carbon e/s
Shroom e/s as a highlight
Blushbaby blush
Naked You MSF
Show Coral chromeglass (I love it!!)

I even tried putting Print e/s over the blue and that still didn't tone down that crap... Frickin Sea Me!!! Blegh!

Comments appreciated! 8)

SalsaOnTheBeach

Thank you all for your comments!

I know you all say it doesn't look "Mimi-ish", but my camera flash washes out colors and this is one of the time where I'm grateful it does!! LOL

But thank you all for your sweet comments!!

And Niki, I was drinking my signature drink... Sex On The Beach!! (hence, my name! LMAO)

Cruella

I think it looks really great. Now, if you had the Sea Me/teal combo applied thickly AND all the way up to your eyebrows, then I might think you were channelling Mimi.
smiles.gif

SalsaOnTheBeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
I think it looks really great. Now, if you had the Sea Me/teal combo applied thickly AND all the way up to your eyebrows, then I might think you were channelling Mimi.
smiles.gif

Oh yeah.. I made sure not to go past my crease for this one.... *shudders*