Sea Myth, Stars and Rockets, and Satellite Dreams.

dearstars

My boyfriend's out, so I pulled out my makeup. I haven't posted in awhile, so I want to know if there's any advice you can throw at me. Don't mind my foundation much, I didn't spend much time on it because I'm not going anywhere, and the same with my hair.

Picture244.jpg

Picture260.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture273.jpg

Eyes:
Gracious Me s/s
Sea Myth e/s
Stars and Rockets e/s
Satellite Dreams e/s
Li'Lilly e/s
Blitz and Glitz f/l
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in dark brown

Face:
Some cover girl blush
NYC translucent powder
Studio Fix foundation in NC15

Lips:
Pretty Please l/s
Tres Cher l/g

tsukiyomi

I like the eyes but I don't think that the lips go well with it. While your eyes are a light pinkish, the lips seem a bit orange. Maybe a sheer pink would work or clear gloss. <3

glittergoddess27

I think you have done a great job! Something I might do is deepen your blush a little,..I am not sure if the camera washed it out or not,. but I agree with Michall8,.. and nice bit of blush or tiny sweep of bronzer would look fab.

dearstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
I like the eyes but I don't think that the lips go well with it. While your eyes are a light pinkish, the lips seem a bit orange. Maybe a sheer pink would work or clear gloss. <3

You're right, the lips don't go. It was my first time trying that combo, and I didn't expect it to come out like that! I like it, but with something else, obviously. Thank you!

dearstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I think you have done a great job! Something I might do is deepen your blush a little,..I am not sure if the camera washed it out or not,. but I agree with Michall8,.. and nice bit of blush or tiny sweep of bronzer would look fab.

Thank you! I did put on blush, but the color I've been using is very light. I haven't deepened it yet because my cheeks have been very dry, and it just emphasizes that.

And I probably SHOULD use bronzer...but I'm pale, and I'm kind of used to it if that makes sense
smiles.gif
It's ME.