Seafoam green e/s rec please!

dollparts

Hello lovelies! I am looking for a true seafoam green e/s colour that is NOT sheer but very pigmented...
any brand great!!!
Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

xoxo
tong.gif

GlamYOURUs

In terms of eye shadow?

MAC:

Steamy
Aquadisiac
Shimmermoss
Waternymph
Surreal

just to name a few but personally I think Aquadisiac would be your best bet.

dollparts

thanks hunny... i have no access to a MAC counter so i will be buying it online.. i will check for aquadisiac swatches....
smiles.gif
you are doll!
xoxo

MAC_Whore

When you say Seafoam green, I am thinking super light green with slight silver undertones. I think you should hold out for Heatherette. The green (Mood Ring) in this palette would fit the bill. It's also a VP, so it will have nice density to it.

Eye Trio 1

- Mood Ring (VP) - Pastel mint green (LE)
- Cloudburst (V) - True black w/subtle green pearlized pigments (Repromote from Blue Storm) (LE)
- Hoppin' (F)- Pastel peach (LE)

mariecinder

I have to agree with the Aquadisaic rec! Its very nice seafoam type of greenish teal. One of my favorite colors, especially paired with a purple!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
In terms of eye shadow?

MAC:

Steamy
Aquadisiac
Shimmermoss
Waternymph
Surreal

just to name a few but personally I think Aquadisiac would be your best bet.

All great shades, but to me they are more teal not seafoam green. Seafoam to me is like a pastel minty green...Shimmermoss may work as it's a bit lighter but still has teal tones to it. The other ones are all quite teal green.

bein_aranel

Check out the new trio from Heatherette, there's a mint/seafoam color. Otherwise, Meadowland (but it's DC'ed and sometimes htf).

athena123

Ooh, I just picked up a seafoam green duo from Stila yesterday stila cosmetics - eye shadow duos

Very lovely and verstile. You can use it dry to apply a wash all over the lid and use it wet for an eyeliner. The colors are buildable, highly pigmented and long lasting; my new favorite greens!

kimmy

the duo athena suggested really is gorgeous. you might want to try mac aquavert e/s if you can find it...it's a very buildable colour and the perfect (for me, at least) seafoam green!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
All great shades, but to me they are more teal not seafoam green. Seafoam to me is like a pastel minty green...Shimmermoss may work as it's a bit lighter but still has teal tones to it. The other ones are all quite teal green.

I guess but there are many shades of A color. And all of them don't have to be matte either. I think Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss are great as well as aquavert. O and the color payoff depends on how well your skin color picks up the color.

thelove4tequila

I was gonna suggest Seafoam Green from NYX but it looks like someone beat me to it! ^^^ I'm my opinion there aren't any true seafoam green colors from MAC. I have Aquavert and to me its more of a pastel green, rather than minty. Good luck finding that perfect e/s!

GlamYOURUs

lol ME 3. I was going to suggest NYX's seafoam green after I had seen the swatch for it. It reminds me of Wildfire which is probably a lot brighter and prettier IMO.

Latest posts