Search function and gallery not working for me?

tricky

Are these not working at all or are they just not working for me?

I tried doing a search for "gallery" and got no results, and then tried searching "MAC" to see if the search function is really not working, and it is not working.

Also when I go to the gallery, there is NOTHING there, nowhere to upload photos, nowhere to look at members galleries. Whats going on?

nunu

The gallery stopped working a few months back but my search function is fine.

Janice

Gallery will be fixed by the end of the week! I need more information on what the problem is with your search. Does it display an error?

blazeno.8

I didn't have any problems using the search function all weekend (MAC Chat, FOTD Section, and Swatch Section). Odd... I haven't tried using it today.

lara

If your search string is less than 3 characters long ('mac' or 'fix' or 'am'), the search function will kick back a 'no results' message.

Janice

I have cash flow issues this week, so the gallery being fixed will have to wait until next week.

tricky

When I try to search for something, I get kicked back to the main search screen. And then if I hit search again it does the same thing. Results don't come up, it takes me back to the search screen.

Right now I searched for eyepopping and thats what happened.

Latest posts