Search function?

andrrea

I noticed just now that when I tried to search the For Sale & Swap forum for "Juxt" I got a message that it was too short. Now I know that I've done a search for shorter phrases (specifically remember doing a search for 226). Did something change??

Willa

I'm also unable to use the advanced search mode

It says this :
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Mufe

celestia

All four letter words are now apparently 'too short' to search. It severs the responsiblity of the users to search for information themselves before asking- because now for such words, we can't! (I try google the strings 'specktra' + 'four-letter-word-i'm-after' but it doesn't always work)

Perhaps this benefits members more than it annoys/peeves, but if that was the case, then hopefully everyone is set to endure multiple people asking the same questions about whether or not someone has seen four-letter-word swatched next to four-letter-word.. or whether four-letter-word is curently being sold/ has interest to buy it on the market.

Maybe if tags were implemented to counter this, it'd be much easier... but it sure is frustrating to try find something, post an annoying "help i can't find [insert four letter word] that several other people have also asked- and realise what I'm after is 8 pages back.

I mean excluding three letter words was one thing- four letter words is a little more than too painful D: Then again, if there is some service announcement attempting to rectify this issue in the search engine (or if the majority don't mind four-letter-words being excluded from searches, then hey! this whole post is nullified :3)