Seattle shopping!!

SagMaria

I'm a Vancouverite that is planning on going to Seattle for a week. I would love to know straight from the mouths... well ... fingers of Seattleites where all the good shopping is, outlets, clothes, shoes, perfume, beauty stuff, etc., etc. What are some great hole in the wall shops and where are some great places to go sightseeing? Thanks so much to everyone who contributes, I can't wait to go!!!
th_DANCE.gif

susanks1

I love shopping at Bellevue Square. They have Sephora, Lush, Hello Kitty, Crate & Barrell, the Container Store, and other great stores to shop in.

souraznhunnie

Seattle Premium outlet will be on your way down to Seattle. It's off I-5 at exit 202. About 15 miles south of that is the Alderwood Mall which is a pretty big and good mall to go to. Bellevue Square is somewhat a higher end of a mall. It has your regular stores in there, but you can find high end retail stores there as well.

blazeno.8

I love that "Seattle Premium outlet"... it's not even in Seattle!
You can see the original Nordstrom's store in Downtown Seattle across the street from where you catch the monorail to go to the Space Needle. You can also go to the original Starbucks which is located in Pike Place market. There is a very big Sephora downtown too (it's across the street from Nordie's).

Quirky stuff is really on Broadway which is on Capitol Hill. (It's a mini Portland if you've ever been there). There's plenty of reasonable (and delicious) food on Capitol Hill since there are a lot of students there.

I don't know what you're into, but if you like Native American stuff, there's also Tilikum Village (spelling?) which is nice to visit, especially if you can get the dinner show. I haven't been there in a long time so I don't know about prices.

If you like coffee, check out Victrola's, Caffe Ladro, Bauhaus, and there are so many more that I'd just have to run into them! There are some other good ones too, but I'm blanking.