Seche Vite (for nails)

BEA2LS

that label is on all sorts of stuff.. i know it sounds bad but i hate 3-Free polishes, they are so goopy.

nebbish

The California thing : They put a warning that The Sate of Cali recognizes oat dust as carcinogenic, too. Like the oats that you feed horses that come in the giant bags? I think California's just paranoid lol. Note that it only says THE STATE and not The Surgeon General.

I'm curious to try Vite. I've tried a lot of top coats promising 'no chipping' that work for others and *everything* chips on my fingers.

spectrolite

^Seche Vite chips on me within a day but its so glossy and pretty! My partner cannot stand the smell though and I always get grief when I paint my nails :X

perfecttenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Whoa! I've just looked at the back of my bottle and it says:

"This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm"

WTF! Why sell it at all then?!!

I really don't appreciate reading that and will stick to my CND Super Shiney high gloss top coat instead.

WHOA!!! I was completely unaware of this! I have like 3 bottles of it, yikes! Geez...this really worries me! I will use up what I have and not repurchase. I'm not planning on having kids soon, but I don't want anything to harm me from having them in the future, and healthy ones at that.

Oh yeah, love the finish of Seche Vite, however it creates like a shield over your nail and so if you chip the whole polish of the nail comes off sometimes.