Secret Kisses Lipstick - Would you wear these colors

xShine

Some of them like Fierce, Velvet, Naked, Midnight, It's a Girl, I could put to use. The others, I could never see myself wearing them. I definitely wouldn't buy them just by looking at the site. They don't even have the real colors. It looks like the colors were drawn on.

enajee

Some of them are interesting but I would'nt purchase them now. I need to see some real life swatches first!

priss

i love every single color. the yellow, sunshine, feathers on my quite a bit. i think for 15 she should improve the formulation a bit. there are a lot of good lipsticks out there for this price point. right now i have 6 shades and have ordered 3 more

Copperhead

i love every single color. the yellow, sunshine, feathers on my quite a bit. i think for 15 she should improve the formulation a bit. there are a lot of good lipsticks out there for this price point. right now i have 6 shades and have ordered 3 more

I was just looking at these earlier today. Ones in particular that interested me were It's a Girl, Sade', Rockstar and Naked. Do you have those? Can you please share your thoughts on them? Thanks.

L281173

Hi Priss:

Could you show us some swatches of the lipcolors that you have from this line.

DJ_Roxas

I can't see myself buying that. The Colors look too garish for me, even if it was swatched I still wouldn't buy them. Sorry.

HeavenLeiBlu

They certainly look interesting... I'd probably buy electricity just because, but I doubt I'd actually wear any of them. I get a CosPlay vibe from em, and I'm sure that's the intent. These are definitely not for everyday wear, and at that pricepoint, I'mma need something I can you know... use.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I doubt I would wear them, but I like the idea of them. I admire the people who wear the really pale, odd Lime Crime shades.

priss

I'm sorry I didn't get back to the replies sooner. I reviewed the 6 sheds I got on my blog. Im adding a few more colors very soon. Also, she's releasing a a few new shades pretty soon.

Go here for swatches.

http://pointblankdjs.com/site/content/secret-kisses-lipstick-swatches-and-contest

HeavenLeiBlu

Ummm, bump the swatches, I need to know where to get those earrings you're wearing with Fresh. I've been looking for something like them since seeing some similar ones in Rihanna's Rude Boy video. Seriously, help a sista out, please!

I'm sorry I didn't get back to the replies sooner. I reviewed the 6 sheds I got on my blog. Im adding a few more colors very soon. Also, she's releasing a a few new shades pretty soon.

Go here for swatches.

http://pointblankdjs.com/site/content/secret-kisses-lipstick-swatches-and-contest

Copperhead

Go here for swatches.

Thanks so much for your reply and swatches.