Sedona Lace

clidre

Hello, I've just noticed there isn't a thread about Sedona Lace, so we can share our opinions, reviews here.
amuse.gif

My story in a nutshell.
- I had only handcrafted japanese brushes, but since I started buying Colourpop items, I needed to have synthetic brushes too.
- My synthetic brushes were very cheap chinese brushes (like Jessup).
- After seeing some youtubers, I bought the core set from Real Techniques and Sedona Lace 480. I found RT brushes scratchy and worse than my Jessup brushes!!!! However, the Sedona Lace brush was much higher quality and denser.
- I returned the RT brushes and I started buying SL brushes.

That's how I fell in love with Sedona Lace. I like dense brushes and I think SL brushes have a very good price for their quality.

I've just bought the SL Vortex Synthetic travel set, and a few brushes for CP eyeshadows: 312, 305, 407.
I also bought SL 602 for CP bronzers and blushes.

Which are your favorite SL brushes?

MzBrownBeauty

I love Sedona Lace brushes and don't know why they don't get talked about more because they really are good quality brushes. I own a few Sigma brushes and honestly can't tell any difference between them and Sedona Lace.
The brushes in the front are Sedona Lace (please excuse any dirty brushes...it's my brush wash day) I purchased the 7 Midnight Lace set and didn't think I would get much use out of them because they're small sized face brushes but I actually really like them. I use them for concealer, sweeping a cream eyeshadow over my lids, contouring and now I use them for the color pop highlighters. I want to get a few more but can't justify buying anymore brushes right now :(

clidre

The brushes in the front are Sedona Lace (please excuse any dirty brushes...it's my brush wash day) I purchased the 7 Midnight Lace set and didn't think I would get much use out of them because they're small sized face brushes but I actually really like them. I use them for concealer, sweeping a cream eyeshadow over my lids, contouring and now I use them for the color pop highlighters. I want to get a few more but can't justify buying anymore brushes right now
ssad.gif
Such a huge collection! I will post mine as soon as my brushes arrive. I've purchased them today
eyelove.gif

MzBrownBeauty

Did you end up getting your brushes?? I'm amazed that only the two of us on here like Sedona Lace brushes kind of shocking because they're really nice brushes.

clidre

Did you end up getting your brushes?? I'm amazed that only the two of us on here like Sedona Lace brushes kind of shocking because they're really nice brushes.
The brushes arrived after 1 week! But I put my parents' address, so I have to wait until August (when I'm going on holidays) to try them! Here I put the only 3 I have with me right now: 872, EB15 and 480
I love 480!!!! It's so dense! I use it for liquid and mineral foundation. The 872 is nice, but I don't use liquid concealer that is the use is meant for, so I don't appreciate it too much. However is much denser than the equivalent Jessup brush, and the density is important for concealing. I bought both 872 and 480 from a local reseller here in Europe. EB15 is he only one I purchased from US that I wanted to my address (not my parents' one), because I wanted to try it ASAP. What can I say... It's wonderful!!! Is very soft and I love it because I can be very precise. I love small brushes for my eyes! It's out of stock right now, but I will purchase some more.