seductive secretary

ne0ndice

019-3.jpg

016-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

i'm a little disappointed in the pictures because i had to use my dad's old camera
ssad.gif
but i got these frames and i'm obsessed with them hehe.

Face:
Estee Lauder Maximum Cover - 07 Medium/Deep
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep
Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 022 Sun Bronze
MAC blush - Northern Lights

Eyebrows:
MAC Brun e/s

eyes:
MAC Brun
MAC Juxt
MAC Omega
MUFE black e/s
Stila Dreamy e/s
L'oreal Lineur Intense e/l
UD 24/7 Black pencil e/l
Daiso lashes

lips:
prestige tomango l/l
nars manhunt l/s
HIP Enticing l/g

also, i'm having a giveaway! all you have to do to enter is comment on the video
smiles.gif

YouTube - [OPEN] GIVEAWAY!!!

cyanidewine

I just had an OMG moment when I went to your youtube video and saw a comment. You were in eyeshadowsluts!! I used to be a regular poster there wayyy back when, I don't know if you remember, but back when quenilli was a regular poster, before temptalia came there probably over 5 years ago! And you're neondice!! I recognize the name now and I'm incredibly excited!

I had the same username then but it's been so long andddd I'm super excited and this made my day! Absolutely subscribing to your video and checking out your blog!

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanidewine
I just had an OMG moment when I went to your youtube video and saw a comment. You were in eyeshadowsluts!! I used to be a regular poster there wayyy back when, I don't know if you remember, but back when quenilli was a regular poster, before temptalia came there probably over 5 years ago! And you're neondice!! I recognize the name now and I'm incredibly excited!

I had the same username then but it's been so long andddd I'm super excited and this made my day! Absolutely subscribing to your video and checking out your blog!

AHHH MUCH LOVE <3 <3 ESS FOREVER
greengrin.gif