see thru cheek stain pictures!

JoyC

oooh! thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! i jus wanna kiss u! ahahhahaha~
but am i the only one who thinks the packagin not so appealin......pretty boring~

bebs

I saw them today at the pro store... and ehh I didnt reall like them to much and does anybody know where they want us to post pictures of the new collections

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
does anybody know where they want us to post pictures of the new collections

You can post your pictures in MAC Chat.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

For some reason I assumed they'd be like the former cheek stains or pro glosses and come in those cool squeeze tubes. I wonder if these will be easy to apply?

2_pink

Hmmm..not sure about the packaging. The sponge tip applicator looks weird. That looks pretty dark to be pink...but i guess they come out much more sheer.

tiffie0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Ohhh they look soooo black!! what color are they??

I think that that color descriptions on specktra are switched? Under color stories it says:

"Subtle hint - sheer soft warm pink
Awash in pink - cool see thru vivid purple red "

But I tried them both on my hand in the store, and subtle hint look like a blue-based red and awash in pink looks like a true sheer pink. And wouldn't it make sense that the one with pink in the name is actually pink?

Anyway, they look super dark but go on sheer. I'm gonna try wearing it today and see how it goes!

tiffie0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
For some reason I assumed they'd be like the former cheek stains or pro glosses and come in those cool squeeze tubes. I wonder if these will be easy to apply?

stila just came out with ones in tubes like you descriibed - http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...eg oryId=3865
I wonder if they are any good?

It took me forever just to get the cap off and figure out how to test it on my hand, lol. I'm gonna try it on my cheeks today and we'll see how it goes!

karen

Thank you so much for the pics! The cheekstains were really the only thing in this collection that I was super-excited about.. and no one seemed to have pics!

I'll definitely be getting both colours(and some lipstains/gelees)!
smiles.gif

lara

Can someone who has one tell me if it's possible to prise off the sponge applicator?

I want to add these to my kit, but don't want to go through the hoopla of mashing the sponge onto a spatula in order to use it. It's no use having a good product if they're totally crap to use in a hygenic fashion.

bebs

I'm gonna be going back up to la mon. or wens. and if they will let me take pictures then I'll be more then happy to post them.

tiffie0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Can someone who has one tell me if it's possible to prise off the sponge applicator?

I want to add these to my kit, but don't want to go through the hoopla of mashing the sponge onto a spatula in order to use it. It's no use having a good product if they're totally crap to use in a hygenic fashion.

I can't tell if you can pry the sponge off or not. However, I couldn't really get the sponge applicator to work well for me, so what I did is just squeeze some product out (it comes out of the hole in the sponge) and apply it with my fingers. So maybe it would be okay to use it like that on your clients?

karen

Can you tell me if it is a gel like consistency, or is it more liquid?
Thank you
smiles.gif

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
Can you tell me if it is a gel like consistency, or is it more liquid?
Thank you
smiles.gif

I found them more of a liquid consistancy.

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
I found them more of a liquid consistancy.

aww
ssad.gif

All this time I was hoping for gels. Oh well. I'll still probably get them both. Thank you for the info!