Seems a bit sketchy, but...???

serendipityii

If I recall correctly, eBay doesn't allow used cosmetics to be sold on their site, so this shouldn't even be up.

Meliss1026

I can't really tell if the shadows are real just because the picture isn't that big, BUT the end greens ones do not look like they have just been used once.

I would wait just to see the upclose pictures and ask about the hetchmarks!

carol

Ask for a closer picture. And not just of the shadows open, but from different angles also (the underside, closed from the front and back, etc).

But yeah, if they've been used, they shouldn't be up there anyway.

Lalli

id wait for closer pictures then consider bidding. theres no refund policy offered also.

carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
With that feedback I'd pass

Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I've become somewhat of an eBay snob since a lot of the times, I won't even consider buying from someone unless they have 100% feedback (or sometimes 99.9% depending on the total #). Buying from eBay just doesn't feel like quite as big a steal as it used to.

toby1

Yeah and it's not a very good bargain when you have the hassle of dealing with someone that may not be legit and you end up with counterfeit goods, IF you get anything at all
ssad.gif
Besides if there is a reasonable explanation for the FB they would let you see it and not make it private. Alarms go off when someone's FB is that low AND private
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I've become somewhat of an eBay snob since a lot of the times, I won't even consider buying from someone unless they have 100% feedback (or sometimes 99.9% depending on the total #). Buying from eBay just doesn't feel like quite as big a steal as it used to.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
Yeah and it's not a very good bargain when you have the hassle of dealing with someone that may not be legit and you end up with counterfeit goods, IF you get anything at all
ssad.gif
Besides if there is a reasonable explanation for the FB they would let you see it and not make it private. Alarms go off when someone's FB is that low AND private

Yeah, that's the reason I gave her for requesting particular pix (e.g. of the bottom, of the shadows open up close, etc.) . I haven't heard from her yet... and she says she allows local pick up, so my next step is asking her if it's genuine and what guarantee I have to ensure them being real, cuz I can check it out when I see her... if they are then it's a good deal. (yay!)

So far, though, no pics, no reply at all actually...
th_confused_new.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
quoting ebay "This listing (#190002186005) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number. "

It may have been pulled due to the fact it was used.