Select Moisturecover Concealer....i'm breaking out! HELP!

HOTasFCUK

Hey! So i've been using the select moisturecover concealer (NC20) for a few weeks now & i'm breaking out so bad!!! I use it to dot on a few blemishes on my forehead, around my nose area, & on my chin. Now i'm breaking out in all those areas & i usually never break out like that! I'll get the odd small pimple in my t-zone area but this looks bad especially since i'm never like this! I don't know what to do know! I guess i'll only be using it for my undereye circles but not on the rest of my face. I use the satinfinish mineralized foundation & it doesn't make me breakout but i need a concealer for those little spots. So any reason why i'm breaking out or what would be a much better concealer to use? I also own the select cover-up (i think its too dark for me), the studio finish concealer in the pot (i find it too dry to work with), & the studio touch-up stick.

Sorry for the long post but my usually nice skin is looking wrecked!!!

HOTasFCUK

anyone???
smiles.gif

juxt123

i use it daily and don't brake out from it..it's just your skins reaction to it unfortunately..or maybe since its only been a few weeks its your time of the month i don't know..but any of the macs concealers are nice and the clinique ones

GlamYOURUs

I'v never tried it mainly b/c I stay away from liquids as best as I can. I can't stand the oily look it gives me when I am out in the sun. And I have combination skin. I do however use the studio finish concealer OR studio stick foundation and use it as a concealer. It works wonders! And I have acne prone skin and I don't break out with these at all. You just need to find one that works for you b/c its not the same for everyone since everyone has a different texture and tone.

HOTasFCUK

I've been thinking about getting the foundation stick to use as concealer! I will definetly pick it up when i hit MAC to get my Neo Sci-Fi haul!