self tanners?

Onederland

I like Victoria's Secret Beyond Bronze....its a really deep tan lotion with shimmer. It has perfumy scents, so there isnt anything to worry about with annoying smells. It works wonders on me.

It doesnt stay forever though, it will come off in the shower with soap and water.

PnkCosmo

Clinique Quick Bronze Body is one of my faves to use on my legs.

For the rest of the body, I use Jergen's Natural Glow.

For the face, I like Dior, Decleor and Shiseido's Face Self-Tanners.

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

I'm using Jergens on my legs and arms and i'm not seeing much of a difference on my legs I've been using it for a couple weeks but my feet have a patch of orange. Is there a reason you dont use it on your legs? Maybe I should try something new.

RussianSexpot

Victoria's Secret one is good, but I've noticed that unless I use 1/2 that and 1/2 normal lotion the color is way too intense for me..I'm really iffy about self-tanners (god forbid another 8th grade orange peel tragedy), but I do have a question for ya'll since we're on the topic..

I've been wanting to get down to the nitty gritty self tanners since summer is coming up, but not even thinking I bought a new container of foundation (hyper real NW100), and I'm worried that if I do self tan, my foundation won't match me anymore - and I'm not going to let a $25 bottle of foundation go to waste, anybody go through this or have any ideas?

mich.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

I'm using Jergens on my legs and arms and i'm not seeing much of a difference on my legs I've been using it for a couple weeks but my feet have a patch of orange. Is there a reason you dont use it on your legs? Maybe I should try something new.

I don't use the Jergen's on my legs b/c my legs are soooo PASTY that it doesn't do much. I love the Jergens for my arms & upper body b/c it's subtle and gives a nice glow.

Make sure you apply TONS of regular lotion on your feet & ankles before applying self-tanner. I also put lots of regular lotion on my elbows, hands, & knees.

The Clinique Quick Bronze also has some bronzer in it, so you get a little instant gratification. I put it on whenever I'm going to have my legs be exposed.

Latest posts