Sell me on tendertones

Triskele

Okay -

I want one. I really do. I don't know what color, or what the benefits of having one would be, though, so I can't -quite- justify it.

Somebody sell me on this, because they look so cute, and I want to be able to get one before they're gone!

(and before anyone asks - I don't have any TLC, and I've never tried it before)

starr

i use mine as a lip balm and put lipstick on top. It doesn't really matter what colour you get since it's sheer (well, on me anyway)
smiles.gif
If it helps, I got Pucker but I might go back and get softnote or take a hint
smiles.gif

panda0410

I have all of these except Soft Note and Take A Hint, and I have back-ups of 4 of them. I like them all, some of them are much sheerer than others so you will need to play with them a bit first. Deep Sigh can be quite dark actually, while Shush is so sheer you can hardly see it, and Pucker gives you a nice rosy tint. They are a bit messy though - I vastly prefer solid balms in sticks, thats the only thing and they dont stay on terribly long - you would need to reapply during the day. I usually use mine over a lipstick, especially if the lippie is a satin or a matte - the tendertones give the lippie a bit more "gloss" without manipulating the colour of the lipstick too much. But they are equally nice used alone for a more natural look or if you like a bit of tinted gloss these are great!! The smell is really nice and they last for ages, and they arent as sticky as others.

thelove4tequila

I think its worth getting at least one or two. I have Shush! and the purple one (forgot the name). I regret getting Shush because it is so sheer. Not worth the price for something I can get at Target in my opinion. The slight green color and my reddish pigmented lips doesn't do it for me. I just keep it in my car in case I ever need it. However I do love the purple one. Add some color but not too much.

KTB

I have Hush Hush and Pucker and LOVE them!!!!! Hush Hush is perfect when I want nude lips with a little shine and Pucker gives me a great rosy colour without looking too made up.

Triskele

Alright, I'm going to go for it today! I'll go to the store in SF to see if they have any left and pick from there - but from what it sounds like, pucker or maybe warm smile are my best bets.

Thanks so much ladies!

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
I have Hush Hush and Pucker and LOVE them!!!!! Hush Hush is perfect when I want nude lips with a little shine and Pucker gives me a great rosy colour without looking too made up.

tOTALLY AGREE! I got all of them ,i really din't want them but then when i went to mac the second time i just fell in love. my fav is warm smile-it's so beautiful!
cheerleader.gif