Seller suspended

rockin

Hi,

Has anyone here bought from 2tsfavs on ebay?

I bought a MAC lipglass from them on 1st November, and on checking My Ebay today, the purchase has disappeared from the list altogether. On clicking the item link in my emails, it appears that the item has been removed from ebay, and the seller is suspended. I have had nothing from ebay to say it's been removed, but I've already paid for it via PayPal

Hilly

It should be in your paypal account still. If you don't recieve it within a week or so, i would file a claim wiht paypal. OR, you can just contact paypal and ask them about it

wolfsong

You should get a refund soon, if not file a dispute as Hilly mentioned (paypal will see that its been taken down/sellers suspended, and as far as i know you will not have to go through the aggro that you're going through with other auction).

rockin

Thank you
smiles.gif

I doubt I'll be refunded automatically, so I'll file a dispute as you suggest. It's possible the item could arrive anyway, as I don't know the reason why the seller is suspended - it could just be something like non-payment of fees, but just in case....

Seems a bit wrong of ebay not to notify me they've done this. Good job I don't just depend on the My Ebay page to see if anything is still outstanding - they just wiped out all trace of the transaction.

wolfsong

Lol, knowing ebay the seller is perfectly legit - they only seem to kick those kind off! (See nownowbenice posts for reference).

rockin

Yes, I saw what happened to nownowbenice
ssad.gif
Meanwhile, I don't think any of the sellers I've reported for selling fakes have been removed.