Seller to avoid!!!! Rip offs over $500 per case!

User27

If you type in boutique-cosmetique on Ebay, you'll see there's a seller with a name change in the past 30 days....now reads as sjukes677. The stores' name is Cosmetique Boutique but there's a lot more to it now. People are opening internet fraud cases but she has aliases as well as TraderKey and e-mail lists going around and many people are getting scammed as of the past couple of months.

Please read the blog and associated comments so you can avoid this whole situation all together.

COSMETICISM

She sells lots of 12 pieces of MAC but apparently doesn't deliver so if you get this offer, be wary. The comments to this blog will let you know how serious this case has gotten and I hope Jolina and all make it through their Paypal disputes.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
If you type in boutique-cosmetique on Ebay, you'll see there's a seller with a name change in the past 30 days....now reads as sjukes677. The stores' name is Cosmetique Boutique but there's a lot more to it now. People are opening internet fraud cases but she has aliases as well as TraderKey and e-mail lists going around and many people are getting scammed as of the past couple of months.

Please read the blog and associated comments so you can avoid this whole situation all together.

COSMETICISM

She sells lots of 12 pieces of MAC but apparently doesn't deliver so if you get this offer, be wary. The comments to this blog will let you know how serious this case has gotten and I hope Jolinda and all make it through their Paypal disputes.

Hence scams and sellers like this give eBay,bad name,the fakers outdo the genuine sellers everytime.They peddle their fake crap for example like MAC zoom mascara for £4.99 ,p&P FREE,there's no way that genuine seller of authentic MAC can compete with that sort of prices!
angry.gif
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis

COSMETICISM

She sells lots of 12 pieces of MAC but apparently doesn't deliver so if you get this offer, be wary. The comments to this blog will let you know how serious this case has gotten and I hope Jolinda and all make it through their Paypal disputes.

OHMG!!!I just saw that one of the women was scammed for $1500!!
angry.gif

That's so bad,i can't believe that police or other forces ermm don't know who in US,investigate this person!!?? ...(we have Fraud squad )and i hope she will be caught soon
winks.gif

Mui

Oh wow.. O_O This is absolutely insane.
:/ Sometimes it makes me wonder why people would want to do stuff like this to others...

How awful. This is why I can never bring myself to buy from ebay. How can you trust anyone when things like this happen?
angry.gif

lindsey251

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightyngthng
How awful. This is why I can never bring myself to buy from ebay. How can you trust anyone when things like this happen?
angry.gif

^^^agreed 1000000%

Jolina

thanks for all the support everybody!!!!

Everyday i am getting contacted about this chick and it just gets me more riled up! She even tried to tell me that i had NO RIGHT in publishing what i did on my blog and on ebay about what she is doing.

I was looking through past emails and it seems that she also had another business "beautique-boutique".

I contacted paypal and it seems IF she gets away with it this time she will still be allowed to continue on using her paypal and be able to trade etc.

A lot of us have now filed complaints with the IFCC so if anyone here knows of anyone else who has been ripped off by her please tell them to fill out a form on the IFCC website and make sure she doesn't get away with this!

Jolina

hey all, thought i would give an update!

I recieved my package on Mon and happy to report that out of the WHOLE entire shipment only 22 items were fraudulent!! I went through EVERY SINGLE piece!!! It took me 3 days (cos i work full time).

Although i didn't recieve the items that i ordered at least they weren't ALL fakes!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts