Semi pin-up.. Hot pink lips

darbywynn318

Has Specktra been moving crazy slow for anyone else lately? I want to check out everyone's amazing FOTD's but it's been taking more than a few minutes to load each page... so annoying. Anyway, this is the first look I've done with the lip tars that I got for Christmas. I think it's going to take a lot of practice to get them just right as I've hardly ever worn lipstick before this but they're amazing. Crazy pigmented, go on really easily and last forever. CC welcome, thanks for looking!

DSC03442-1.jpg

DSC03457-1.jpg

DSC03461-1.jpg
(the lips look a little more pink than red IRL)

DSC03467-1.jpg
(My sad attempts at contouring)

(All MAC unless stated otherwise)
Face:
BM Fairly Light
MSFN Light Medium
BM Mineral Veil
BM Clear Radiance highlighter
Blunt

Eyes:
Coastal Scents 88 palette
Naked Lunch
Blacktrack f/l
Diorshow Blackout w/p mascara (my HG, finally back to it)

Lips:
OCC Lip Tar in pageant

dietcokeg

love it! yeah it takes me about 5mins for a page 2 load up i hvnt been on here for a few days hoping its gotten faster..but still same thing!

lunargale

Specktra has been SOOOO slow for me. Gosh this is BEAUTIFUL! All of your looks are just lovely on you, but this one really stands out! Well done!

kaliraksha

It has been a little slow for me the past few days as well. I've been loading up pages then coming back later to check on them.

But you look beautiful in your look! Great lip color on you and I love the way you did your hair.