Semi Precious look with Unsurpassable, Feeling Flush, Rose Quartz and Gem of Roses

ThePowderPuff

Eyes:
Smokey eye with Mineralize Eyeshadow in Unsurpassable. I have used it to smudge out Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Pretty Petrol. Highlighter is Brule.

Cheek:
Mineralize Blush in Feeling Flush lightly applied with a 187. Semiprecious Rose Quartz MSF applied to top of cheebone.

Lips:
Gem of Roses lipstick

http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/06/28/mac-semi-precious-look/

rockin

Very pretty! I'm definitely getting Gem Of Roses, and maybe Feeling Flush, too.

How would you describe Unsurpassable?

ThePowderPuff

Very pretty! I'm definitely getting Gem Of Roses, and maybe Feeling Flush, too.

How would you describe Unsurpassable?
It's quite light. Not very pigmented and a bit transparent, but I looove it. It shifts light purple and green with multi coloured glitter (lots of it) and it just changes colour depending on what you wear it over. This look is with a petrol blue eyeliner, so it get's a bluish purple. It's sooooo pretty! I normally don't like light colours or semi-transparent shadows but this one is awesome.

rockin

It's quite light. Not very pigmented and a bit transparent, but I looove it. It shifts light purple and green with multi coloured glitter (lots of it) and it just changes colour depending on what you wear it over. This look is with a petrol blue eyeliner, so it get's a bluish purple. It's sooooo pretty! I normally don't like light colours or semi-transparent shadows but this one is awesome.
Hmm, I like your description, thank you. This one was on my list of possibles, and I think it might have just moved to my 'definites' list. I love purples

nattyngeorge

Such a pretty look! I love the lipstick!
choochoo.gif