• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Semi-sugarsweet tutorial

yummy411

omg! i'm a glitter freak so it's almost better than adding lashes!!! great look and the lip colors is hawt! will try soon!

macedout

what technique did u use to apply the glitter? tips pls! i just bought the stuff at sallys..thx
smiles.gif

A Ro

a) I LOVE this look. The colors are SO pretty!
b) your expressions are cracking me up lol!

Thanks for sharing
yes.gif
thmbup.gif

bonnie<3

freakin amazing. i spent like an hour looking at all of your FOTD's because they're all so beautiful!!!

rhondavancouver

Gorgeous! Makes me want to use my only shadestick more... I hardly ever use it because it goes on quite chalky, even when I use my fingers to blend it... perhaps it's just the one I've got.

Anyway. Red Velvet looks gorgeous on you, and the pink tone really brings out your blue eyes!!!

Latest posts