senior picture make-up.

missdiorable

i have senior pictures on june 26th in the afternoon or i might make another appointment because i just got this appointment scheduled for me by the school but i was wondering if you guys had suggestions for make-up.im wearing them "yearbook picture" drape lol, hot pink polo with white skirt, and then this custard yellow tank with jeans and the last outfit i havent decided yet but probably this cream short sleeve jacket/blazer with brown pinstripes i have with wonderful jeans haha.

picture of me
625335194_l.jpg

and i have this to work with
eyeshadows:
-sattilite dreams
-gorgeous gold
-aquadiasic
-cranberry
-nocturnelle
-shroom
-gleam
-girlie
-scene
-honey lust
-amber lights
-lavendar sky
-love-bud
-iris print
-carbon
& mythology
i also have pigment samples of
coco,melon,pure,blue-brown,fairylite,& french violet.

Thanks in Advance

maxcat

You're REALLY cute!
But everything you listed is hella-shiny... and while that's great for real life a little goes a long way in photos.... so shroom should be your shiniest.
I'm assuming they're in color? Pay attention to your skin first and foremost, make sure you use a good and well-matched foundation and take some blotting material (powder, sheets, whatever) with you. Then, subtle everything else, and try to work within mostly browns... and think classic (clean face, lots of mascara, bit of colour on the lips, but neutral neutral neutral.)
I followed these "classic" guidelines almost 20 years ago and I'm one of only a few people my age not horribly embarrassed of my prom photos.
smiles.gif

Latest posts