Sensitive eyes

ColourDuJour

I don't know if I'm using the wrong search words but I can't seem to find a thread about make up for people with sensitive eyes. I just got Lasik surgery (best thing ever!) and I need to be careful with what I put around my eyes. Not to mention it's allergy season for me (achoo!) all year long! So yea, the question is: What is the best make-up to use for REALLY sensitive eyes? (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow)

Thanks so much!

Kiss and Makeup

I'm so jealous of your Lasik! I have sensitive eyes, and I can't line my waterline with ANYTHING, pencils, gels, anything. It stinks, but it really irritates and dries out my eyes. The only mascara I've had that didn't flake and dry out my eyes was Tarte Lash Hugger. I have a huge problem with flaking and this the best one I've found. It's a good mascara. The wand's soft and it's easy to build. I've poked myself a couple of times and it didn't hurt as mush as other brushes have. I've never had MAC eyeshadows bother me, nor do Kat von D. If you have problems with those, you could try Bare Minerals. Those don't bother me either, I just don't have that many of them. I hope that helps!

invadersads

i know that almay makes a mascara that they call a "lash tint" for people with sensitive eyes. i didn't check out the whole line thoroughly but i bet they have a lot of products for people with sensitive eyes.