Sensitive face skin, need recs for cleanser (no fragrance)

mspixieears

Dermalogica special cleansing gel (somewhat similar to Philosophy Purity)
Aesop purifying cream cleanser
Clinique comforting cream cleanser

Jessica

Cetaphil
It has been a staple for my DH and I. You can get it @ any grocery store and it's about $10 USD

diesel

Cetaphil's a bit harsher than Spectro Gel, but each are very mild and sold in the drugstore so they might be a bit easier on the wallet if you're just trying out different ones on really sensitive skin.

kare31

I use Kiehls Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser. My skin is pretty sensitive; even Cetaphil gave me red bumps and and felt burning on my skin. Good luck finding one that works for you, I had to try many before i came across Kiehls.

xxyrbestbetxx

paula's choice one step cleanser for combination/oily OR combination/dry. it works wonders. it leaves no film on your face afterwards and your skin feels soooo soft

ladybugz07

2nd Philosophy Purity Made Simple and Kiehls Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser... I have sensitive skin and both of these work lovely.

Bettycakes

I think Cetaphil rocks pretty well - I have sensitive, dry skin and my son has sensitive, acne-prone skin... works well for both of us.

sassy*girl

Another one for Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Solutions. I use the cleanser and toner. Love it
smiles.gif

Cetaphil is okay too, except I don't like the one for oily skin. Makes my skin feel weird.

I haven't tried Biotherm BioSensitiv, but I heard Biotherm products are great for facial care.

Latest posts