Sephora 1000 Point Perk

CartoonChic

Hi guys! I work there so I'm gonna tell you guys all about it,
Were trying it out and it became valid this month all the way until May 26.
The last day of REDEMPTION of the 1000 point perk is May 26, now whenever you actually redeem the 20% off card, whether it be today or on May 26 will expire 60 days from redemption.
They say you have to redeem the points and actually use the 20% off in separate purchases, but I would just go up to the register and ask to redeem the 1,000 points for the card then go shopping and use it same day if you would like!
I'm not really sure how we would go about actually enforcing a 60 day expiration but I'm sure they could work something out.
Just remember you have until May 26 to earn up to 1000 points for the 20% off!

The most I've seen anyone save so far was $100 on a $500 purchase!!! 0.O
Thank you for sharing! So we can redeem the 1000 points for a 20% card that we can reuse until May 26? Or is it one use only? I may have read your explanation wrong. Being able to reuse the 20% discount more than once would actually be a pretty nice promotion.

Beautybee

I went to Sephora today and received a save the date card that says vib preview day 15% off, Thursday, April 11th. It only named that date on the card but I'm hoping that it will be good for the week

CartoonChic

I went to Sephora today and received a save the date card that says vib preview day 15% off, Thursday, April 11th. It only named that date on the card but I'm hoping that it will be good for the week
Thank you!!! You've just confirmed the 15% discount, and you have a date for it.
clapping.gif

MissTT

I'm glad you posted, Beautybee. I didn't even look in my Sephora bag this weekend. I totally missed the card. Just snatched out my Ouidad. LOL

shadowaddict

if it shows that you have over 1000 on your online account then you are definitely good to go!! you dont even have to call gurl! are you opted in for all emails?
Yes, I get the emails. Should I have recieved an email about it? Perhaps I missed it. Sorry I guess I'm just confused.

So I would need to go to the store and (not an online purchase) ask to redeem my 1000 points to receive the 20% off card?

Sylvia60

15% discount on the 11th of April?
Thanks for the tip.
Naked Basic Palette, I have my eye on you!

Latest posts