Sephora Beauty Insider Full size Benefit lipstick or eyeshadow?

marvlgrl2

I got an email from Sephora just a couple of days ago saying a new deluxe sample for beauty insiders was a Benefit lipstick or eyeshadow (full size!). Well, I reached 100 points in my beauty bank and was purchasing some items online, but no Benefit sample came up! All it offered for the deluxe samples were like three different kinds of perfume. Anyone else experienced this? Or have thoughts? I was all pumped for that lipstick!

mizuki~

I'm still waiting on my package so I don't know if I got it or not

Maybe you should go to a Sephora store and ask them so that way you get an immediate response
yes.gif

arielle123

I placed an order and the benefit offer came up for me. I haven't received my package yet either so I don't know if it's actually in my package but it should be.

If I were you I'd call them. They've had great customer service each time I'd call and they can help you with the order/any issues right then and there.

MsButterfli

well i was in Sephora sunday and i made 100points with my purchase and I chose a Benefit Creaseless cream eyeshadow in Bunny Hop, not sure if this is the same shadow u were offered tho, but its the size of the Loreal HiP cream eyeliner containers

marvlgrl2

Yay! I just called Sephora's customer service and they credited my account another 100 beauty points because I wasn't offered that free sample. Apparently the sample comes and goes online and just wasn't offered at the time I ordered. But I can just run to a store and pick it up! Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Sephora's back in my good graces
winks.gif

gigiopolis

The online samples vary a lot. In fact, for a while I was holding off my Sephora order until I found a deluxe sample that I liked...I checked daily! For a while they had some samples of tinted moisturizer, skincare products, perfume, etc. And recently they've been offering a Sephora bag =_=. Yeah like I really want a crappy BAG.

Anyway the other day I saw the Benefit lipstick, eyeshadow, and Sephora bag online as the deluxe samples and INSTANTLY snapped up the free cream eyeshadow before the samples turned into lame perfume samples again. ^_^

Latest posts