Sephora Blockbuster Palette

MAC_Pixie04

I have one, hardly use it only because I have a massive amount of makeup already. However, I got my sister in law one, and she told me she loved it.

These are the people I recommend this palette to:
-Those who travel and would like the ease of everything being in one container
-Gifts for people who are kinda into makeup but don't have a lot or can't afford to purchase a lot of things individually
-Younger girls who are just starting, there's a solid array of fun colors and neutral colors for them to play around with, minus spending a ton of money.
-Secret Santa/Gift Exchanges
-"White Elephant" games (where there are mostly women participating)
-Make Up Artists who travel a lot and can't be bothered with tons of cases

I mean, this palette is great, they're not MAC or NARS calliber, but the colors are decent. I used this palette when I helped with a wedding, i was able to do some amazing things with it. If you're looking for fluorescent, obnoxious amounts of pigment, don't bother. But if you want a great layout of colors to experiment with, and options, it's a good palette to get. And it's not that expensive, so why not?

MAC_Pixie04

If you're looking for a great monstrous palette, go for Tarte's Wish You Wealth palette. In quantity, there aren't as many products as the Sephora palette, but it's a better quality.
Sixteen shadows, Sixteen lipglosses, 4 cheekstains, 3 lipsticks, 4 cream/gel liners, eye primer, highlighter, and brushes.

TriciaH

I ordered this a few weeks ago.
I too have been wary of those monstrous kits, but thought this would be the exception. When I opened the box I loved the way it looked. Now, I want to return it. I have used it only once. The cream ES wasn't very smooth or easy to put on. I was barely able to blend it at all. I hate it. If it is not too late, I will be returning it.

user8

I have never liked Sephora's brand for e/s...It's always pretty cheap, and it has been for the past 8 years (since I got into makeup as a kid...back then I didn't know the difference). If I remember correctly, the quality of the brand was much better in Paris, France but it still wasn't comparable to the better brands out there.

I do love their brushes though.

Honey B. Fly

i know whenever i see a rainbow of shades im like omg i want that, but then i know i would never even wear half of them more then once

cloudburst

I agree, I don't think Sephora's brand is very good at all - the shadows are dusty & don't stick to the skin. I tested the blockbuster at the store & the cream eyeshadows were so dry you couldn't put them on.