Sephora by OPI Matte Polishes?

gildedangel

I was browsing Sephora's website just now only to find that apparently they are selling matte polishes now; in Matte Domestic Goddess, Matte Metro Chic, and Matte What's a Tire Jack?. I have not heard about these, has anyone tried them? Are they the same quality as the regular OPI mattes? Sorry; I don't live anywhere near a Sephora so I can't go check them out for myself. Heck, are they even in stores? Thoughts and comments?

User38

I bought Metro Chic last year -- Sephora has companies like OPI and NARs make certain products for them only and some are quite good.

Metro Chic is a great color grey (which I read is the new black..lol). ANyway, it is a deep grey with no blue and no shine or shimmer -- yes they are matte but look ultra chic. Love them.

kdemers1221

I went to Sephora a couple weeks ago to buy Metro Chic and Call Your Mother. They did have the matte colors in the store but I didn't purchase them for fear of hating them. The regular Sephora by OPI colors are great. They go on super easy and I haven't had any issues with chipping. I'm tempted to go back and buy the matte colors or I might just buy the Essie Matte About You top coat and use it with my existing polishes.

Sass

Yep, I bought Metro Chic just recently! Love that color a lot. Same quality as regular OPI, in my opinion.
smiles.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

The Sephora by OPI colors are all on par with regular OPI as far as quality, maybe even a bit better in my opinion. As far as the mattes, they're nice, but they're like other mattes, they don't wear as long as shiny polish. I think the nicest of the three was Metro Chic, but I did need three coats, but this was true for the OPI Mattes I bought too.