Sephora doesn't have MUFE?

xtiffineyx

I went to the nearest Sephora store today to pick up some MUFE HD foundation, but I couldn't find the MUFE ANYWHERE! I figured all Sephora's sell the same things, but I guess not? Doesn't all of them carry MUFE?

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
that's weird. But no not all sephora's carry the same thing!

I walked around and looked everywhere but I didn't see the MUFE anywhere in there. I'm so disappointed
ssad.gif

Simply Elegant

Not all Sephoras have the same brands. It depends on what they think will sell and sometimes just the best selling products are in a Sephora but not the full line. It's like that here with the balm and tarte. There's always ordering it online though.

kimmy

i passed the nars display like seven times before i noticed it...i don't know how that happened haha.

AppleDiva

Was the Sephora inside of JCPenney? B/c I noticed that Sephoras in JcPenney carry a limited stock of items.

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Was the Sephora inside of JCPenney? B/c I noticed that Sephoras in JcPenney carry a limited stock of items.

ugh, yes!!

I wanted to get color matched though. I'm nc20ish in mac, what color would that translate to in MUFE HD?

MAC_Pixie04

Sephora inside JCPenney doesn't carry everything; they typically carry our staples because they have very very tiny sections to house everything.

I looked atyour avatar, and NC20 sounds like it's a fairer shade with more yellow undertones? I would try #117 in MUFE HD. HTH!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I looked atyour avatar, and NC20 sounds like it's a fairer shade with more yellow undertones? I would try #117 in MUFE HD. HTH!

I agree with her. I'm NC25 and 117 is a little too light for me. I hear 117 is perfect for NC15-20