sephora eyeshadow palette

xoxprincessx0x

omg i just ordered this today off sephora.com and im sooo exciteed!! it was only $22. I feel like I'm never gonna have to buy another eyeshadow again lol. Does anyone else own this palette?

smspk6.jpg

MissResha

thats not a bad price! let us know about pigmentation, because if its decent i may buy that too lol

brianjenny17

i have it, its very nice & pigmented as well but you of course might still need a base to make it pop even more

xoxprincessx0x

so i was surprsied and delighted to see this at my doorstep today considering only ordered it like two days ago! and i was also pleasantly surprised with the eyeshadows the colors are extremely vibrant but yes as brianjenny said they definatlye work best with a primer. the lipcolors are gorgeous as well but i probably won't use them much because they are not portable. am i allowed to post some swatches in this thread just to show the vibrancy of the colors?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
so i was surprsied and delighted to see this at my doorstep today considering only ordered it like two days ago! and i was also pleasantly surprised with the eyeshadows the colors are extremely vibrant but yes as brianjenny said they definatlye work best with a primer. the lipcolors are gorgeous as well but i probably won't use them much because they are not portable. am i allowed to post some swatches in this thread just to show the vibrancy of the colors?

Yes, you can post swatches, I guess
yes.gif

Enjoy it! I wish we had Sephora here.

xoxprincessx0x

ok so here are my pictures:
this is the palette in real life, and don't let the photos fool you becuase each eyeshadow is only about the size of a dime so they are pretty small but honestly for the price i can't complain.

rhuxoy.jpg

oh and btw the first blush in the blush palette is GORGEOUS, I would describe it as a cotton candy shimmer. It's the only one I've swatched so far.

Here is some swatches of my favorite colors in the palette, there are too many to swatch them all lol. The top is the color alone and the bottom is using perky paint pot as a primer and you can kind of see the difference in vibrancy and staying power.

n641oy.jpg

xoxprincessx0x

p.s. none of these eyeshadows have name so if im bored enough i think im going to sit down one day and name them all. i know im a freakk lol