Sephora F&F

shadowaddict

I got an email at the first of the week that said it started on the 20th. It also said that it was only good for one time and a unique code would be sent and not good in stores. It also said so many email addresses per person.

I have not received another email about it. I called the mail customer service today and the girl kept said saying it was for employees only and they would be getting a specific code for their friends and family, I continued to explain about the email I received but she just didn't get it. I ask for a supervisor and she they were all in a meeting. She took down my name, number and email address. I'll be shocked if I get a call back.

sherm

I read in another Specktra thread that this event is going to be in store only and that you need to have a discount card given to you by a Sephora employee. Is this true?

It's definitely not in-store only, you can get your FF code at sephora.com/friends and use it on whatever you'd like online! Only downside is you can only use the code once and you only get one per email address, five email addresses per computer.

I haven't received any kind of email about being able to purchase in stores, the only thing I know is that Sephora reps do have postcards that enable you to receive 20% off in stores (but of course they're in very limited quantities). I hope that's not the only way to get the discount in stores and we'll receive emails or something soon.

Busttamuv3

People! NARS Danmari Palette back in stock
clapping.gif

XicanaQueen

Just put your email address and it automatically gives you your code.

Here's the link:

http://www.sephoralove.com/friendsandfamily/index.php

shadowaddict

Thank you Sherm and XicanaQueen. I got my code.

Now if I can only remember what all I was going to get. I had a few things in my cart but can't remember the other things. It's like going shopping and finding a great sale on and item and can't remember what you have to go with it:)

XicanaQueen

I've put 4 different emails and got 4 different codes and I've used 3 of them so far under the same account, so request for more codes girls :)

First purchase was Acqua du Gioia gift set for 70 bucks total shipped

Second was TooToo Betsey Johnson's gift set I think that one was like 50 bucks

And third was just the Hello kitty brush set and I got it for 43 shipped

shadowaddict

ughhh...I already used my code :(

Yeh, you can use more than one email address. The email I originally received said up to either 4 or 6 emails per person.

I placed an order earlier but I know there will be things I will think of.

Don't forget you guys about the 2 NARS nail polishes for $8 each. One is Pokerface and the other is Bad Influence. I got 2 of each, one each for myself and the other 2 for my daughter-in-law.

Haven

I went to Sephora yesterday, and they told me the discount is only available online - unless you have a F & F card from a Sephora employee. They would not accept my VIB card for the discount. I ended up ordering some items online and was also able to get multiple codes for the discount using different email addresses. I know that there will be some more items that I want to get before the end of the week.

They did tell me while I was in the store that there will be a VIB event in the next couple of weeks, but they were not sure if the discount will be 20% as it was during previous events.

shadowaddict

^^^^That sucks. Usually they'll have an event day but then the 20% off is good for at least a few days. That's why I end up ordering so much online when they do the F&F.

I would rather try items in the store and then if I don't like them I don't have to do a return and then feel bad because of the waste. I wish they carried more items and colors in the store that they have online. There are so many items that are online exclusive.

Latest posts