Sephora Favorites catalogue look lipstick request

Miz Pina

Help! I'm smitten with the lip combo on pages 4 & 8 of the little Sephora Favorites mini-catalogue that came with my recent order.

The caption in the catalogue states that they used Plantlove l/s in Sam layered with BE Buxom in Dominique but when I went to the store and tried them out, the color seemed rustier and not as deep, dark and glossy.

Is there anyone with the catalogue that can help me out with colors to achieve the look? I'll try to add a pic later tonight.

Thanks!

Miz Pina

Hmmn, maybe my eyes are crazy
smiles.gif
I can't get my scanner to pick up the plummy tones I see in the catalogue. Any ideas for a good match with a bit more plum?

page4.jpg
page8.jpg

thanks!

gigiopolis

I don't know if I'm just saying the obvious here, but it says the colours on the side of the image (I'm looking at my catalogue right now). It says CARGO PlantLove Lipstick in Sam and Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Dominique. HTH
greengrin.gif

Tashona Helena

^ She said she tried them on in the store and she wants plummier....

There's nothing wrong with your eyes they probably photoshopped it to make it more lush. Bing matte with clear gloss does sound good though
smiles.gif

Miz Pina

Looks like I'll need to keep looking, I don't think any of the stores near me still have any of the mattenes left.

Thanks for the help though! I'll let you know if I find another match.

Latest posts