SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTT

dba Employee Appreciation will be held October 17-30, 2013. This 20% off sale is literally limited to friends of Sephora employees and a cast member must give you a special coupon/code. No word on a VIB sale yet. I was too sick today to even ask about it and too shocked about how quickly the F&F was coming up. (Where has the month gone?) I'm assuming there will be a VIB in November, but will confirm when I can.

Richelle83

flower.gif
Thanks!!

cocotears

dba Employee Appreciation will be held October 17-30, 2013. This 20% off sale is literally limited to friends of Sephora employees and a cast member must give you a special coupon/code. No word on a VIB sale yet. I was too sick today to even ask about it and too shocked about how quickly the F&F was coming up. (Where has the month gone?) I'm assuming there will be a VIB in November, but will confirm when I can.
I wish I knew someone who worked at Sephora. :-/

shontay07108

It should be 30, truth be told. Who has time for 10 percent? What'll that take care of? Taxes? I'm a super-duper VIB. I might as well have stock in the damn company and you insult me with 10 or 20 percent? Please. I'm glad I have nothing to buy, like always when this sale comes around. It's a sham. I'd rather pay straight up without this so-called sale. I'm just over the days of thinking oh what a steal. Really, it's not.

GoldenGirl

It should be 30, truth be told. Who has time for 10 percent? What'll that take care of? Taxes? I'm a super-duper VIB. I might as well have stock in the damn company and you insult me with 10 or 20 percent? Please. I'm glad I have nothing to buy, like always when this sale comes around. It's a sham. I'd rather pay straight up without this so-called sale. I'm just over the days of thinking oh what a steal. Really, it's not.
I agree with you. I was expecting 30% TBH. That's one of the reasons I passed up on the UD sale last week. Especially if they're not offering free shipping with every purchase.

pinkpaint

Agreed. The sale is only worth it if it's 20% off and I'm buying a $100 perfume or buying a few Nars blushes at once. But getting $2 off a $20 lipstick doesn't wow me.

elegant-one

Well, AMEN!

10 friggin percent
blah.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
10% is less than the tax up here. Under 15% is not worth bothering with if you're in Canada, because most places (not all), you need 15% just to cover taxes. I'm also not sure how the F&F sales work up here, but the sale that was advertised seemed only to apply on line. There was no discount offered in store when I went. If it's online only, I'm really not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts