SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odelia

Yikes, by the sounds/looks of things, this thread and link blew up!
icon_eek.gif

Knope2012

LOL is not about been a guest! its about them joining it just to have their 1st post say: give me the code heres my email!!
clap.gif
th_roll1.gif

some are having belated birthdays! and some are in china!
girlhaha.gif
lol half the responses sound like the one I see on blog/YouTube giveaways "I totally deserve this the most because _________"

dash4

I just can't get my email entered on it.. Tried for an hour.. The is "
Wow, this file is really popular! Some tools might be unavailable until the crowd clears."--- is
RiriMac blocking me...

I have to say it is really frustrating to read this thread over and over to figure out if I am missing something -- 22 pages worth!!.. And see people begging for codes without reading the MULTIPLE posts where people have told you to read the thread....Put in some leg work, people..It might not work for you, but at least try.. Miss TT has been busting her ass - not getting anything in return..it's not fair to be like that..

I think I am done trying.. I shouldn't be buying more makeup anyway!! So I guess I saved more money than anyone.. ;)

Regardless of it not working out for me - I thank Miss TT and Richelle.. Miss TT worked a full day, then busted her ass on here--trying to help people.. That's extremely generous, thoughtful and kind of you..

dash4

I just saw that!

Oops, its now in my trash bin, never to be seen again LOL
Somehow this makes me feel better.. like I can finally rest.. LOL. Everyone enjoy your stuff.. I am going to go eat fried rice
eyelove.gif
, then check out the RIri thread!!
cutey.gif

Serenityy

Now the questions is what to do. I don't think many regulars here even saw this and I'd hate for them to miss it.
I know I feel bad! I added Debbs email for her but I'm not sure if it went through.
where's the private threads when you need them?

Theresa211

when I sent it, I honestly thought the image was fingers crossed not the middle finger, and I didn't realize it til people mentioned it. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I apologize MissTT.

Audrey C

Now the questions is what to do. I don't think many regulars here even saw this and I'd hate for them to miss it.
I think that's probably true - at least for those of us who don't head into this part of the site. But the two of you have already gone above and beyond - there's no way to keep up with this. Thanks for even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts