SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGirl

I do regularly PM with a regular who hasn't been around in a day or two because she's in the process of moving and I believe her internet isn't set up yet. I'd love to get a code for her. :(

If worse comes to worse maybe I can add her order to mine and she can just paypal me the fundz.

Janice

Party's over kids. Everyone's had enough. Plus, I'm tired of posts from new members typing in all caps asking for a code clogging up the moderation queue and random PM's from newly registered people asking for a code (why the hell they thought I had them I don't know). Feel free to create new thread to discuss your purchases.

Janice

JUST SO IT'S CLEAR. I am only closing the thread for CODES b/c the ppl distributing them have cleared the doc - thus party over. As I said, feel free to create any new topics you would like about the sale.

I do think this thread will get a place in our thread hall of fame (aka historical thread forum) tho.
sneaky.gif

KiKi Kontour

ok sooo i've been away since earlier n clearly i missed ALOT
icon_eek.gif
but the original thread got shut down for blah blah blah...i dont wanna step on nobody's toes BUT im curious as to those who already received a code via email....i got 2 emails from 2 different people and its the SAME code which leads me to believe....there's no secret illuminati code that is specific to each n every email and that u can clearly use the code more than once (unless the code is attached to ur specific payment method and/or email address...dont act like u aint used multiple emails for a groupon/living social deal
blah.gif
)

so instead of everyone gettin in a tizzy cuz they "missed" the thread or didnt get on the list to have an email sent, im wondering if it would be ok if i just posted the code here esp since it seems to be ONE universal code!! HOWEVER...since i got my first code from TT i wanna make sure its ok or not. i also dnt want over 100 dmn PM's either lol, so i'd just rather post it ONE time n ONE time only!!!

to make sure im on the same page...IF THERE'S ANYONE WHO ALREADY HAS THE CODE CAN U PM ME TO MAKE SURE MY EXPERIMENT/FINDINGS ARE CORRECT. im pretty sure we would BOTH have the same code tho!!!
drinks.gif

driz69

I ended up with 2 different codes from 2 different people. I did not try the code twice though just needed one order.

KiKi Kontour

UPDATE!!!! Has anyone tried to use the code they received in the email??? i tried to use it for the first time and it said "promotion code already redeemed"
icon_eek.gif
soooo if anyone has time to do a mock order u might wanna try ur code to see if it'll let u continue to check out. it clearly didn't let mine go thru so again....im curious!!

driz69

I tried to use the code that I used earlier for my order and it says it was already redeemed.

driz69

There might be a limit to how many people each employee can email a code to. Idk just guessing.

janette9687

I dont think the codes are the same, because in the Chinese Forum that was where it google doc link was spread they had posted a couple of codes and they were different from mine, I have already used mine and it was successful.

vernis

I was able to use my code, but I ordered 5 minutes after I received it in my inbox.

Now I'm impatiently waiting for all my goodies to arrive!!

meaghanb123

I was on the original list but dont think I ever got the code. For those of you that did, did it come from Sephora or a different email address? Maybe it went to my spam...

jojolovemakeup

I went to sephora store yesterday evening and been told that the sales will be open to public on 26th. You could go to store purchase your items today (just in case if it is run out at 26th) , and bring your receipt back on 26th, they will refund your 20% money back. Hope this information helps~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts