Sephora haul fun stuff w/ pics

candycane80

So this is my decent size Sephora haul, but if I had my way it would be 10x bigger. Oh well it makes me smile anyway! That store has way too much stuff I want!

Nepenthe

Ooooh.. enjoy!
greengrin.gif

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
I love those smudge pots. Very nice haul!

I want those smudge pots! Sephora here I come! lol

pinkieyardbird

What do you think about the sample size sparkle kit from Sephora?

I bought it a couple weeks ago for my mom and myself and we both returned it. The only think I liked in there was the Guerlain Meterorites.

I'm curious about what you think.

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
How do you like the smudge pots?

I like the black smudge pot to use as an eyeliner, the Kitten pot I use as a base or highlighter and I love the color of the violet one, but I haven't decided how to use it yet. The only one I am not a fan of is the navy one just not for me.

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkieyardbird
What do you think about the sample size sparkle kit from Sephora?

I bought it a couple weeks ago for my mom and myself and we both returned it. The only think I liked in there was the Guerlain Meterorites.

I'm curious about what you think.

Well I do like the Guerlain Meteorites, the Tarte Dry Oil shimmer, the Smashbox Luminizing lotion, the Tarte Lock and Roll, and LOVE the Laura Geller lipgloss. I really wanted to love the Laura Geller blush becuase it looked so pretty but, since I am so fair it was too dark. I am not a fan of the shade of the Smashbox eyeshadow and the Tarte gel blush and Glam Gams so they are going up on Ebay. Overall I think it is a pretty decent set.

pinkieyardbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane80
Well I do like the Guerlain Meteorites, the Tarte Dry Oil shimmer, the Smashbox Luminizing lotion, the Tarte Lock and Roll, and LOVE the Laura Geller lipgloss. I really wanted to love the Laura Geller blush becuase it looked so pretty but, since I am so fair it was too dark. I am not a fan of the shade of the Smashbox eyeshadow and the Tarte gel blush and Glam Gams so they are going up on Ebay. Overall I think it is a pretty decent set.

I agree about the blush, I wanted to like it but it was just too dark for me. I swapped it out for the big Tarte kit but have to wait until Christmas to get it- Boo!