Sephora Haul!!!

Julie

Smashbox All Access VIP Beauty Must Haves Kit
Make Up For Ever Star Powder in 929 Bronze Khaki
Sephora Pink Vanity Brush Holder (Tall One)

I also got Free Samples of Diorshow Mascara, Alison Raffaele Transparent Powder, Jonathan Product and Bourjois Matte Foundation. I love my brush holder and I think I am going to be getting a few more and maybe try one of them in the smaller size since they are only $5. I also can't wait the try the MUFE Star Powder.

af39ab8a.jpg

46ff6da6.jpg

2d65f183.jpg

eb3ede08.jpg

eye_pr0mise

oh i love your haul!! its freakin great .. omg and the scary part is that i was thinking of order the smashbox kit today too !! ahha .. weird and now that i see that im for sure gonna get it .. haha and your brush holder is soo cute .. makes me wanna get one too .. ugh my boyfriends gonna kill me lOl :)

Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
oh i love your haul!! its freakin great .. omg and the scary part is that i was thinking of order the smashbox kit today too !! ahha .. weird and now that i see that im for sure gonna get it .. haha and your brush holder is soo cute .. makes me wanna get one too .. ugh my boyfriends gonna kill me lOl :)

LOL! You really should. It is such a pretty kit. I love everything in the kit. The brush holder is so cute. When I opened the box I knew I was gonna get a couple more.

ebonyannette

nice haul, I want some samples too!!!
I was thinking of going to Sephora on my lunch break but my coworker talked me out of it
ssad.gif

Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
oooo...the star powder looks so pretty, is it similar to any mac pigment?

I haven't had a chance to play with it but it kinda reminds me a little of Sumptuous Olive E/S. I'll def let u know once I check it out
smiles.gif

emmy

Could you possibly take a picture of what the brush holder looks like inside? I remember seeing it at sephora a month or so ago but I don't remember what the inside looks like. I want a brush holder, but I don't know if I should make the trip to sephora or not.

Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy
Could you possibly take a picture of what the brush holder looks like inside? I remember seeing it at sephora a month or so ago but I don't remember what the inside looks like. I want a brush holder, but I don't know if I should make the trip to sephora or not.

Sure, it is just a plain cylinder but I will take a pic tomorrow. This is the tall one, they also have a smaller one.

DaizyDeath

nice haul
i have the jonathan "dirt" product for my hair since i have semi short hair i use it for when i want to make my hair look a little bit more "rock n roll' and piecy and it smells really good I <3 it.

but its like 25$ which is a hot to my wallet but it lasts FOREVER!
so just a temporary hit haha

Latest posts