sephora holiday V.I.B. gift card

sierrao

hey
so i just found this online Head's Up: Sephora VIB/BI's to Receive $20 or $15 gift card in mail - SlickDeals.net Forums
is this the gift card that we're all getting excited about? idk but i thought we were all getting a gift card that the amount depends on what you spend over the year, so to my understanding is that everyones amount should be different, not everybody gets $20. i could be wrong tho, but i am thankful for any discount they give us at sephora
yes.gif

sierrao

this sucks, i havent gotten mine yet! hopefully someone dident steal it or lose it lol

spacegirl2007

ok, so i dug my catalog out of the trash yesterday (yes, im serious).
there was no coupon, but there was a little blurb that said for VIBs to watch their inboxes for a "special gift" in december. is the "special gift" the gift card??

abbyquack

Dang, my sephora stuff gets sent to an address that I don't frequent except for every few months- I wonder if I can get the gc# another way?
th_dunno.gif

noahlowryfan

To use the gift card, does the total amount has to be over $35 or you must buy a item that is $35 or over in order to get $15 off? This part on the e-mail confuses me: Apply your complimentary promotional $15 USD gift card to one merchandise transaction over $35 USD, and it applies to entire purchase. Can someone make it simpler for me to understand?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
To use the gift card, does the total amount has to be over $35 or you must buy a item that is $35 or over in order to get $15 off?

total amount

MsHielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun_Cali
i gotta 15 off card in the mail about 3 days ago. I wonder whats up with the different amounts ?

Beauty Insiders get 15 off 35, while VIBs get the 20 off 35.

Latest posts