Sephora "Must Haves"?

ShadyPink

Hey girls! I just joined last night, so this is my first post. Today was my birthday, but I've been celebrating all weekend.
th_DANCE.gif
lol Well, one of my older sisters gave me a $100 gift card to Sephora. Can you guys help with a short must haves list with $100 budget or even just specific product recommendations that I can get at Sephora.

Any help would be appreciated!

purrtykitty

Welcome and Happy Birthday! I've been eyeing Sephora's Super Shiny Lipglosses. They're $10 each, which I think is a bargain. Otherwise, NARS products are always great, albeit expensive. Make Up For Ever is also a really great brand. I just love to go and browse Sephora and try all the stuff that catches my eye.

Shaquille

Happy Birthday!!

Philosophy products are a must have - hope in a jar is one of them.
Also check out MUFE and Stila. You might want to buy Make Up Forever HD foundation that's like an HG foundie for almost everyone.
If you don't have a primer, get Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.And maybe some Cargo blushes..LOL, my must-haves are too much.. have fun though
greengrin.gif

frocher

I would get a NARS blush, the MUFE HD powder or a MUFE foundation, and a nice lipstick.

Beauty Mark

My personal picks would be blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow from Nars, eyeshadow (non-glitters) from Urban Decay, eyeshadow and lipstick from Stila, and lip gloss from Smashbox

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
My personal picks would be blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow from Nars, eyeshadow (non-glitters) from Urban Decay, eyeshadow and lipstick from Stila, and lip gloss from Smashbox

*nods in agreement*.. dont forget about any perfume you may want, or any skincare products as well. $100 dollars is a lot but it can only buy 4 or 5 good products
ssad.gif

RoseyPosey

I would say go for the sephora blushes. they are only 10 bucks and i love themm!
Sephora Lash plumper( i think thats the name) is my FAVORITE new mascara! i use it everyday! its amazing
BENEFIT HER GLOSSINESS LIP GLOSS in "didnt hear it from me" (benefit has the best glosses)
Urban Decay deluxe eyeshadow pallette (i think its like 36 bucks or something but its so amazing and you get like 9 sahdows!)

im not sure what else, i go there llike every week lol,. but my bday is coming up (my 21st on the 19th) so im trying to hold off going but i also want to get the MUFE HD foundation!

..kels*

UD primer potion
UD 24/7 zero liner
any NARS blush/bronzer duo
any NARS multiple
duwop lip venom
smashbox photofinish primer

ginger9

Also best way to maximize your money is to look for Sephora specials. A lot of these company offers exclusive sets for a really great price. Shop around and have fun!!

FiestyFemme

Just in general, I'd recommend:

UD PP or TF SI
UD Deluxe e/s or non-glittery e/s from the regular line
UD 24/7 Liners
NARS blushes
NARS eyeshadows
Cargo blushes

Kayteuk

I couldent live without the sephora brush bag, and the professional daily brush cleaner spray!

This seriously helps prevent breakouts! I use it every time I use my brushes!

emeraldjewels

I think you should go in, look and test everything that catches your eye, ask for help if you need it, and get whatever you find works for you.

Kiss and Makeup

MakeUp Forever HD Powder - $30.00. This stuff is absolutely AMAZING and it really helps my makeup to stay on all day.
Depending on your skin type, if you have big pores, the Pores No More stuff is awesome. It feels super nice on the skin, and from what I put on the back of my hand it goes in clear despite the orangish tint to the cream. I don't have this yet, but I want it.
If you don't have a good eye primer, I LOVE BeneFit Lemon Aid, which is good for getting pigments to stick, and Urban Decay primer potion. I don't remember how much the Lemon Aid is, but the Urban Decay is about $16.00. I love, love, love Sephora face brushes, too!

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

kimmy

nars makes really fabulous lipstain/gloss duos which you can find at sephora. i bought one, applied it when i left the mall, ate lunch and dinner, and it was still there when i got in the shower. very long lasting stuff.

ultimately though, i think your best bet is to go to a sephora and test different products and shades to find the best fit for you.
smiles.gif